997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New to the team!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 04:31 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
New to the team!!!

Hi all after selling my 996 TT I'm back with these new to me baby! Hope to learn a lot from you guys!!!

Attached Images      
Old 04-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Very nice!

I see you have TPC's 775 package, so she not only looks nice, but with that package she must also move out HARD!

Congrats

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 04-29-2016, 07:31 PM
au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !
What mods do you have ? :-)

Old 04-29-2016, 10:06 PM
02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !
Welcome and very nice looking car. I just joined the 997 crew about a about 2 months ago. Previous was a 996 X50 Turbo.

Old 04-30-2016, 06:01 AM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car. Looks like you may have enough gas to last a while.

Old 04-30-2016, 07:36 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Welcome and congrats!

Car looks great. I was considering doing exactly what you have done on your mirrors. Any chance you have some closer pics from the front of them?

Old 04-30-2016, 09:38 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Very nice!

I see you have TPC's 775 package, so she not only looks nice, but with that package she must also move out HARD!

Congrats

Bobby Ali

ba
Thanks dude I'm really happy

Originally Posted by au2bahn
What mods do you have ? :-)
http://www.tpcracing.com/tpcracing-9...litzkrieg.html

Originally Posted by 02black330ci
Welcome and very nice looking car. I just joined the 997 crew about a about 2 months ago. Previous was a 996 X50 Turbo.
Hi your car looks great enjoy!!!

Originally Posted by kwiksilver
Beautiful car. Looks like you may have enough gas to last a while.

Originally Posted by Kricci
Welcome and congrats!

Car looks great. I was considering doing exactly what you have done on your mirrors. Any chance you have some closer pics from the front of them?
Hi thanks but the first pic is the closer one that I have.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:42 AM
au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !au2bahn Is a GOD !
Wow!!!! That's some amazing mods! $$$$

Old 04-30-2016, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Awesome bud! Glad to have you on this side and that's a nice setup.
For some of the guys what are your impressions on the cars comparatively?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:09 PM
997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future
Welcome

Nice car.

Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future
How are prices for these cars in PR market given the financial drama over there?

Old 05-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Awesome bud! Glad to have you on this side and that's a nice setup.
For some of the guys what are your impressions on the cars comparatively?
Thanks Sambo; I just can say that the 997 turbo is like a super 996 turbo!!! Everything just work a little better, better lights, better interior, better awd and better curves . My last 996 have this kit installed https://markskituning.com/product/stage-8-ski850hp/.
This car with less mods feels almost as fast as my last 996 TT.

Now I'm going to install a methanol system and have mark make some goods high octane maps!!!

Old 05-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Fabworx
Welcome!
Thanks!!!

Old 05-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 997TTEQNY
Welcome

Nice car.
Thanks!!!

Old 05-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by turboslut
How are prices for these cars in PR market given the financial drama over there?
The problem here like everywhere is the government!!! Here the government put an almost 40% tax on these cars so is really hard to buy them new. You take a hard blow with the depreciation.

MRSP : $208,554.11
Tax : $63,844.89!!!!!
Total price : $272,399.00

I think the government earns more than Porsche!!!

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New to the team!!!