997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Has anyone fitted a wot box to their porsche 997 TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 08:35 PM
Bada is an unknown quantity at this point
Has anyone fitted a wot box to their porsche 997 TT?

I'm intrested in possibly fitting a wot box to my porsche 997 TT mainly for the 2 step launch control feature. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this before ???
Thank you

Old 06-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Obb
Banned
Obb has a spectacular aura aboutObb has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Bada
I'm intrested in possibly fitting a wot box to my porsche 997 TT mainly for the 2 step launch control feature. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this before ???
Thank you
If you get it to work let me know. I tried but the clutch switch signal isn't sent via voltage to the dme through the harness. Its sent over the canbus so to set it up you would have to have ugly wiring going direct to the clutch switch in the front and the rest of it in the back where everything else sits. So in other words its doable but I gave up as it wasn't pretty enough for me. Why do you want a wotbox these days though?

Old 06-28-2016, 05:45 PM
Bada is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Obb
If you get it to work let me know. I tried but the clutch switch signal isn't sent via voltage to the dme through the harness. Its sent over the canbus so to set it up you would have to have ugly wiring going direct to the clutch switch in the front and the rest of it in the back where everything else sits. So in other words its doable but I gave up as it wasn't pretty enough for me. Why do you want a wotbox these days though?
Thanks for the reply. The reason why I'm intrested in the wot box is because I like the idea of flat foot shifting ie perfect gear changes and the fact it holds boost of the mark when launching.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:50 AM
jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !
use a clutch pressure sensor.

.. oh and go with proEFI/syvecs etc