997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Northern NJ - Signature Detail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 10:06 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Northern NJ - Signature Detail

Anyone use these guys? Hard to get any price from them and I understand the pushback, but they are 45 miles from me, so if anyone has a range of cost, it would be helpful to me and let me know of your thoughts on their work. Thanks!

Old 02-23-2017, 11:36 PM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Greg is a really great detailer. Recently did an rs7 for me and has done great work for cars I've sent there. You're in great hands if you go there.

Old 02-25-2017, 02:51 AM
Acmw will become famous soon enough
link to their site? or contact info?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.