997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TPMS For My 2010 997.2 TT - AVS F50 Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 09:49 AM
realking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud of
TPMS For My 2010 997.2 TT - AVS F50 Wheels

What's the best way to go on a set of TPMS sensors for my new wheels? I think I can take the TPMS sensors off my OEM Turbo IIs, correct? Or will they fit aftermarket wheels?

I'd prefer going aftermarket for the savings if the value and reliability are there and leave my OEM wheels intact.

What has worked for you and which vendors are reliable?

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-23-2017, 07:49 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
i picked up a new set of HUF sensors off eBay - they were 150ish shipped and work great - going on 2+ years with no issues.

I would leave the wheels with the sensors, will increase resale if you sell them, or will make it easy to swap that set back on if wanted to do that in the future to go to the track or something.

Old 03-26-2017, 12:32 AM
realking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud ofrealking has much to be proud of
Good advice and thank you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.