**NEW** Cargraphic 997 Turbo Race Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Arone997tt
tom, sounds fantastic!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys! I can honestly say the sound is just perfect.

As you can see from the video, the camera's microphone was very sensitive. Listen to how clearly you can hear every little noise in the cabin (window motors, me shuffling in my seat, etc.). And then listen to how tame the exhaust sound is. It's really just perfect!!

Old 01-23-2010, 03:54 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
By the way there is absolutely no drone at all. This is the BEST system I have ever personally heard.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
Out of curiosity, is this system basically a CG LOUD system without the cats? so if I already have a CG Loud System and wanted to get this sound and power, I can just swap out the current cats to these straight pipes?

Old 02-16-2010, 04:57 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
can you answer the above ?'s

Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
Out of curiosity, is this system basically a CG LOUD system without the cats? so if I already have a CG Loud System and wanted to get this sound and power, I can just swap out the current cats to these straight pipes?
Sorry C4S...didn't see your question initially. From my understanding, the mufflers on the Race system are different. Cargraphic does this to make sure that the system doesn't drone and isn't obnoxiously loud. Having heard both in person, my ears can confirm this. If you took the cats off your Loud system, I think it would be way too loud.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
RSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond repute
Cargraphic Race Exhaust

This system sounds truly amazing, even in a Tiptronic, there is no discernible drone, only the deep throaty Cargraphic Race Sound, and Turbo Spool. You have to drive in one to experience it!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
I just realized that I am suppose to have the holes underneath the cat opening to be closed by bolts. Now the sound is much less , wish it was as loud as before.

Old 07-14-2010, 09:23 AM
GOOGc4s is on a distinguished road
So with this system and NO CATS any emmissions test will PASS with flying colors????

Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GOOGc4s
So with this system and NO CATS any emmissions test will PASS with flying colors????
I would like to know as well. I think this is a catless system as opposed to the Cargraphic Loud exhaust that comes with headers.

Hopefully they have one coming in for the 997.2 TT

Old 07-30-2010, 07:40 PM
venkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSSmike
This system sounds truly amazing, even in a Tiptronic, there is no discernible drone, only the deep throaty Cargraphic Race Sound, and Turbo Spool. You have to drive in one to experience it!
You are so right. This is the best sounding exhaust I have heard so far.
It is music to my ears. Puts a Tubi race to shame

Cold start puts a smile on my face and frown on my wife's face.
Hot start nice burble, you would know this was a tuned turbo.
No drone that I could hear or feel at 2200-2800 rpm range.

I want to roll my windows down and drive like I do in my F430 , this I never did before in my turbo.

Cargraphic nailed this exhaust, if anyone is hesitant on buying it please do not you will not regret it.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:48 AM
bosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to beholdbosco42 is a splendid one to behold
I am interested when you will have one for the .2TT ??

Old 08-29-2010, 07:44 AM
tem0618 is on a distinguished road
Please quote for 2010 porsche turbo pdk shipped to CA 94080

Old 08-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
RSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond reputeRSSmike has a reputation beyond repute
PM'ed

Check your PM's.

Originally Posted by tem0618
Please quote for 2010 porsche turbo pdk shipped to CA 94080

Old 02-09-2017, 07:33 AM
JG GT500 will become famous soon enough
Champion still a vendor for this exhaust?

Old 02-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by JG GT500
Champion still a vendor for this exhaust?
No, sorry we are not. We carry Tubi exhaust systems exclusively now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **NEW** Cargraphic 997 Turbo Race Exhaust