50% off on tuning and 25% off on markski tuning parts

Old 11-21-2016, 03:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !

This Friday only, we are offering a 50% discount on our 996/997TT custom tuning. Furthermore, we are offering money back guarantee for a one month period on our tunes. Same day remote flashing is available and we write each file from scratch per car. We also offer free of charge brake boosting and launch control and full remote diagnostics. We do not sell over the counter pre made tunes like a many other options on the market. We believe each car is unique and requires special attention from bottom up vs. reselling third party entry level base maps.
We are pleased to announce a 25% discount for 6speed members on all 996TT/997TT Markski tuning branded products including our custom hand made to order X design exhausts, track proven US made intercooolers, Y pipes, intakes, headers, etc.
We made 540whp with a tune only on a 997.1TT and it ran a 10.9 second 1/4 mile pass just short of 125 mph- that's a completely stock car with tune only... We ran a 10.5 second pass on a Stage 4 set up as well.

We ran a record breaking 9.66 second 1.4 mile on a 996TT with a stock ecu, our k16 billets and tune ran a record breaking 5.86 seconds 60 to 130 mph and a 10.7 second 1/4 mile pass @ 133.47 mph, our A28 turbo set up ran a blistering 5.35 seconds 60 to 130 mph.

We made 540whp with a tune on 93 octane on a 997.1TT and it ran a 10.9 second 1/4 mile pass just short of 125 mph- that's a completely stock car with tune only...
We are drivers, tuners, fabricators, and P car enthusiasts. We personally own on average 3 P cars at any given time. We do not resell 3rd party over the counter programs... but wait, there is more- We offer unlimited phone and Email support for the life of the tune... and we have many 6speed clients to back that up. Furthermore, we will help you fix all your boost and vacuum leaks remotely for free- something most shops do not even attempt to do. Be aware when they say "we have to drop the motor to fix your leaks".

Regards,
Markski
773-980-6550
info@markskituning.com

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 11-21-2016, 05:41 PM
y996t will become famous soon enoughy996t will become famous soon enough
Mark how much for you full 3" catless exhaust with dual tips

Old 11-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by y996t
Mark how much for you full 3" catless exhaust with dual tips
ho,
with the custom made mufflers, $2358 at 25% from retail.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:38 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

WOW, awesome deal!!! Guys jump on this!!!

Old 11-21-2016, 10:03 PM
Zubehor is on a distinguished road
how much is a custom tune for the 997.1tt with the 50% off? thanks

Old 11-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Zubehor
how much is a custom tune for the 997.1tt with the 50% off? thanks
Retail is $1495 for one and $300 for 5 total tunes (multi tune package). 50% off on both and 1 month refund guaranteed if your not happy. No gimmicks no hidden costs. I use binary code via winols not some entry level third party software with limited map structures.
For more info you can check the website.
https://markskituning.com/product/st...-turbo-tuning/

Old 11-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Hi mark do you have any pics of your full 3"catless exhaust with dual tips for the 997.1turbo

Old 11-22-2016, 09:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hi mark do you have any pics of your full 3"catless exhaust with dual tips for the 997.1turbo
here are some versions... since I make them per order, not all will be the same... one is for oem tips... but its 2 muffler version...

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 11-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Do you offer custom tuning w/ the Cobb AP? (I already own one)

Old 11-23-2016, 09:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
Do you offer custom tuning w/ the Cobb AP? (I already own one)
i do custom tuning even my base tunes are all written from scratch per car. But I use Porsche binary code via damos files vs pre made selected maps on third party software. Thus, no I don't use Cobb for that reason.
My stuff is in German

Old 11-23-2016, 10:24 AM
Do you tune for e85

Old 11-23-2016, 10:50 AM
Basic Sponsor
Do you tune for e85
I stay away from e85 on stock blocks. I've seen bad things happen to motors when tuners push the hp limits. E85 is like being on steroids all the time. Even the body builders cycle on and off. I like pump and meth - I can get that to run well. If it's a tip even more so I can do the tcu where I also decrease the shift times between gears. Haven't seen many others do that. They just increase the tq and rpm limits.

Old 11-25-2016, 08:18 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
pm sent

Old 11-25-2016, 08:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Got it

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.