HRE Flow Form Wheels Holiday Sale 25% OFF! GMP Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
HRE Flow Form Wheels Holiday Sale 25% OFF! GMP Performance

25% Off Retail on In Stock HRE Flow Form Wheels through January 3rd!

The FF15 and FF01 Wheels are available in Liquid Silver and Tarmac Black in 19" and 20" fitments. Please inquire for sizes and details. PM us or email Porsche@GMPperformance.com

• 18" $575 ea SALE price $431.25 ea (Standard finish)
• 19" $625 ea SALE price $468.75 ea (Standard finish)
• 20" $675 ea SALE price $506.25 ea (Standard finish)

Old 12-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Dc Cockroach is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent. Please respond for availability. Thanks

Old 12-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dc Cockroach
PM sent. Please respond for availability. Thanks
Replied!

The FF01 is already sold out in 997 fitment.. but I do have the FF15 available. The FF15 is 2lbs lighter and is cut to be used with OEM lug bolts!

Old 12-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Site Sponsor
Messages replied. We have a few Porsche fitments still in stock!

Old 02-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
I know it kinda late but do you still have the FF15 in black standard finish in 19" for my 997.1TT with PCCB? Also, would you offer the sale price for it? Thanks.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Gotgolf52
I know it kinda late but do you still have the FF15 in black standard finish in 19" for my 997.1TT with PCCB? Also, would you offer the sale price for it? Thanks.
All we have at this time is silver. Unfortunately the sale pricing is no longer available but we can take care of you on a package deal. Are you interested in tires?

Old 02-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
I am not in the rush for another set of wheels, would you PM me when the next sale come around. Thanks

Old 02-15-2017, 02:32 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Gotgolf52
I am not in the rush for another set of wheels, would you PM me when the next sale come around. Thanks
We always offer special pricing for forum members.. I'll shoot you a PM.