997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

From the mind of my 18 yr old nanny

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 05:51 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
And I thank you for responding to our requests.

Old 10-21-2010, 06:19 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Everyone is waiting for mid-term elections?
isn't that the truth.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:19 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
So much for my "hideous yellow interior" remarks. I saw a guy with the neon green color and the interior was two tone as well. The Gallardos are pretty fun cars. Well, no surprise at any of the comments and remarks - this ain't exactly the Martha Stewart forum. Hope no offense was intended and none was taken.

Now I start to delve deeper- kid(s) but not married. Young with a Porsche and a Lambo. And you have the kids. You've done well to be successful and keep it sorted out. Hope nothing unfortunate happened to mom. From this point forward, hope you don't do anything without a good prenup. THanks for being a good sport!

Old 10-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Magnetic K will become famous soon enough
True nanny story.

Former neighbor, successful, beautiful wife and kids. He sleeps with the nanny. Wife forgives him and hires a new nanny. He sleeps with the new nanny too. So she hires a new butt ugly obese nanny. He sleeps with her too. Now long divorced and moved away.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Magnetic K
True nanny story.

Former neighbor, successful, beautiful wife and kids. He sleeps with the nanny. Wife forgives him and hires a new nanny. He sleeps with the new nanny too. So she hires a new butt ugly obese nanny. He sleeps with her too. Now long divorced and moved away.
You lived next to Tiger?