997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997 Terracotta sport steering wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Vincent997S will become famous soon enough
Hi ivan,

thanks for the informations in PM.
Next year, I will come to California (holidays) and perhaps that would be although I take my steering wheel with.
Vincent.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
dma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
This is like asking Bill: What is the source code of MicrosoftWindow7

it is a trick during the molding process
Thumbs up for honesty and a sense of humor Thank you.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vincent997S
Hi ivan,

thanks for the informations in PM.
Next year, I will come to California (holidays) and perhaps that would be although I take my steering wheel with.
Vincent.
Ok! see you in 2011

Old 12-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
couple newly finished 997 steering wheels

We finished couple 997 triangle bag steering wheels, We just delivered couple of this type!

Similar type variation for this wheel
add ring on top, flat bottom at bottom and even alcantara!!

And we can also put carbon fiber with 2x2 or 1x1 weave!

Attached Images    
Old 12-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Vincent997S will become famous soon enough
Nice work !
Lot of choice !
Vincent.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Dave's911 is on a distinguished road
Hi Ivan,
Love the wheels you guys make. Can you shoot me a price for the wheel below please. Carbon parts as the example below, but want to make sure it matches OEM carbon, I think that's 1x1?
Leather is stone gray. Do you do perforated leather, or do you think that is too much on this wheel, with all the carbon?
Can't decide if I want a colored band at the top or not? Could you price with and with out please. I've seen some examples where the band was carbon fiber, but matched to the exterior color. Don't know if that's an option? My paint is Cobalt Blue. I don't want to over do it and have the interior too busy, what do you think?
It's a multi function wheel, if that makes a diffference. The car is a 2007 C4S.
Please include shipping to 90277.
Thanks a lot, will probably be buying in the new year.
Dave.

[/quote]

Old 12-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Basic Sponsor
Nice color C4S! PM sent!

Ivan
Originally Posted by Dave's911
Hi Ivan,
Love the wheels you guys make. Can you shoot me a price for the wheel below please. Carbon parts as the example below, but want to make sure it matches OEM carbon, I think that's 1x1?
Leather is stone gray. Do you do perforated leather, or do you think that is too much on this wheel, with all the carbon?
Can't decide if I want a colored band at the top or not? Could you price with and with out please. I've seen some examples where the band was carbon fiber, but matched to the exterior color. Don't know if that's an option? My paint is Cobalt Blue. I don't want to over do it and have the interior too busy, what do you think?
It's a multi function wheel, if that makes a diffference. The car is a 2007 C4S.
Please include shipping to 90277.
Thanks a lot, will probably be buying in the new year.
Dave.

[/quote]

Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
X'mas sale

We have some steering wheels with nice price for the X'mas

Complete list here!!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
This is why our steering wheels are so popular

Most our Porsche customers don't really need a super fancy steering wheel but our all leather sport steering wheel keep on moving, here are some close up pictures showing the reason!
The OEM wheels are just too thin for driving, once you have a chance holding our wheels, you will not go back!

Attached Images   
Old 02-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
Steering wheel on sale

We have this specific one in stock and ready to ship
Make us some offer and this one can be your new steering wheel
This one can fit 997/987 with triangle airbag steering wheel

Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !

Can I assume it is black, and not stone gray?

Old 02-23-2011, 06:39 PM
tsammann has a spectacular aura abouttsammann has a spectacular aura about

I bought the same wheel for my C4S cab, love the look, quality of materials and feel. Great product, great service. Highly recommended.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Can I assume it is black, and not stone gray?
This one is black!

Old 03-01-2011, 02:53 AM
Banned
twints4 is on a distinguished road
how much

Old 03-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by twints4
how much
Kindly let us know which specific one you are interested, or give us a call for pricing
408 8024500

Regards.

Ivan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 Terracotta sport steering wheel