997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

I've never seen this Porsche before

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 AM
JT997 will become famous soon enough
I've never seen this Porsche before

Saw this coming out of the movie theater earlier today. I can't believe someone took the effort to do this to an MR2. The worst part is that you can see the holes in the front where the Toyota emblem was. The brake calipers where even red.

Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2012, 12:56 AM
This picture didn't load for some reason.

Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 AM
muerdeme is a name known to allmuerdeme is a name known to allmuerdeme is a name known to allmuerdeme is a name known to allmuerdeme is a name known to allmuerdeme is a name known to all
I am guessing that Oregon doesn't have as many Porsche's as many areas and people can pull this off without issue.

Woo...I have the only Porsche MR2 in all of Oregon...

Old 08-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Hella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud of
That's awesome.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:17 AM
dethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud ofdethman has much to be proud of
Terrible...

Old 08-20-2012, 04:31 AM
amge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond repute
Give them a break, they're handicapped!

Seriously, I've always thought that just because you have added a badge (turbo, R, Porsche...etc.) doesn't make it so. But if you feel good about yourself that way, so be it.

This coming from a debadged driver...

Old 08-20-2012, 06:29 AM
FlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of lightFlaHeel is a glorious beacon of light
Just SAD.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:42 AM
MBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud ofMBENZF1 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by amge63
Give them a break, they're handicapped!

Seriously, I've always thought that just because you have added a badge (turbo, R, Porsche...etc.) doesn't make it so. But if you feel good about yourself that way, so be it.

This coming from a debadged driver...

LMAO! Didn't even notice the handicap parking spot until amge63 called it out.

+1 to badge, and I'm also debadged.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:57 AM
If you take a close look at it, you can see that it is a Boxster Spyder!

One of my friends had a funny thought on the car. He said, "He's not trying to bang you, but his target audience probably wont know the difference."

Old 08-20-2012, 10:18 AM
amge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond reputeamge63 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JT997
One of my friends had a funny thought on the car. He said, "He's not trying to bang you, but his target audience probably wont know the difference."
Yep. My mother once told me about her neighbor's new red Ferrari, how he loves that car and takes meticulous care of it like me, how it's so low to the ground, it's red...until I saw it months later. It was a Fiero....It's all the same to her.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Hella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud ofHella-Buggin' has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by amge63
Yep. My mother once told me about her neighbor's new red Ferrari, how he loves that car and takes meticulous care of it like me, how it's so low to the ground, it's red...until I saw it months later. It was a Fiero....It's all the same to her.
Do we have the same mom?
My mom grew up in SF and saw Jimi Hendrix live.
She couldn't tell you the difference between the Stones or Hendrix to save her life.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Purple Squirrel will become famous soon enough
Typical ghetto ricer move...at least it isn't yellow

Old 08-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Banned
JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !JB in AR Is a GOD !
I would much prefer wearing a genuine Timex than a fake Rolex.

The Mister 2 is a great little roadster in its own right for its class, and I'm sure the person who rebadged this little car gets a load of crap from his/her buds about it. At just a bit under $100 a pop for the hood badge, the person spent some change to be fake. I just don't understand why he/she doesn't simply buy a 2000 - 2003 Boxster. There are some GREAT deals out there on the real deal.

The picture of the front sort of looks like a mini-Cayenne if you squint a little.

Old 08-20-2012, 02:50 PM
550orm5 is on a distinguished road
priceless

Old 08-20-2012, 05:21 PM
JoeD911 has a spectacular aura aboutJoeD911 has a spectacular aura aboutJoeD911 has a spectacular aura about
That puts the "***" in "class"!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I've never seen this Porsche before