997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Dectanes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Badrdog is on a distinguished road
Gino,
Thanks from me too for putting all of this together and getting all of us involved in some great tail lights! You ROCK! Awesome vendor as well, he wrote me personally and is all about customer satisfaction. Can't wait to receive and install! Cheers!

Old 09-16-2014, 12:13 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by GixxerGino
Hey guys
Izzycab, spmmorrow, Perk10, Isik, pderover, Rob_G, mattyf, socialpro, thethor, Badrdog, Rengoku

Can you guys ad power to my Rep for putting this thing together?

Thanks,
Gino
Just ordered mine! REP given!

Anybody get theirs in yet? Installed? Dont forget to put up PIX!!!

Old 09-16-2014, 12:40 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GixxerGino
Hey guys
Izzycab, spmmorrow, Perk10, Isik, pderover, Rob_G, mattyf, socialpro, thethor, Badrdog, Rengoku

Can you guys ad power to my Rep for putting this thing together?

Thanks,
Gino
Good job - lots of work to get this done. I've added Reps just because you were ballsy enough to ask...plus your reps +$2 will get you a cup of coffee.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Rob_G is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by socialpro
Just ordered mine! REP given!

Anybody get theirs in yet? Installed? Dont forget to put up PIX!!!
Just got them fresh!

Old 09-16-2014, 07:16 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Rob_G
Just got them fresh!

Looks good! Excited to get mine in hopefully in next few days! Please post installed lights on car and if you experienced any hickups installing them!

Old 09-16-2014, 07:29 PM
GixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to beholdGixxerGino is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Just got them fresh!

Damn that's fast!

I wouldn't have been complaining about Cali tax if you get them the next day...LOL

Old 09-17-2014, 06:22 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Nice to see that the "pointy" edge is protected - if something is damaged in shipment, it's usually this edge.

Old 09-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Nice to see that the "pointy" edge is protected - if something is damaged in shipment, it's usually this edge.
It all looked pretty good. Packed for no movement.

Old 09-17-2014, 07:13 AM
simoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the rough
Congrats to you all. Can someone please take some details photo of all the connector, labels and any resistor it might come with? And of course the before and after pics ;-)

Old 09-17-2014, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by simoncpw
Congrats to you all. Can someone please take some details photo of all the connector, labels and any resistor it might come with? And of course the before and after pics ;-)
I can take pics when I get home in a few hours of the harness. It truly looks plug and play. I don't think it needs resistors...

Old 09-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Rengoku is just really niceRengoku is just really niceRengoku is just really niceRengoku is just really nice
Originally Posted by simoncpw
It should be plug and play I believe. Should be the same process as shown in this video:

Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Rengoku
It should be plug and play I believe. Should be the same process as shown in this video: dectane Porsche 911/997 LED Rückleuchten - RPO03DLRC - YouTube
That dude looks German as f**k.

Old 09-17-2014, 08:38 AM
simoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the roughsimoncpw is a jewel in the rough
Thanks. Just wanted to understand if there's any visual cues that indicate a US/CAN-spec vs Euro-spec lights... etc.

Originally Posted by Rengoku
It should be plug and play I believe. Should be the same process as shown in this video: dectane Porsche 911/997 LED Rückleuchten - RPO03DLRC - YouTube

Old 09-17-2014, 08:41 AM
If you look at the Delrey video, it's completely different and shows the resistor for certain situations. Interesting difference

Old 09-17-2014, 08:53 AM
The new lights shown on this video is not Depo.

If you look at the Delrey video, it's completely different and shows the resistor for certain situations. Interesting difference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DyL5S6nSg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Dectanes