997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fortune Auto Coils - PASM wire

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 12:49 PM
thechancellor has a spectacular aura aboutthechancellor has a spectacular aura aboutthechancellor has a spectacular aura about
Fortune Auto Coils - PASM wire

Hey guys I have a 997 S with PASM. I will be installing the Fortune Auto - Muller MSC1 Way Coils. I have yet to put them on yet but have a quick question.

The coils are not PASM compatiable. This doesnt bother me but does anyone know what to do with the PASM wire if I am not using it? How to store it or what to tie it to while the coils are on the car?

Thanks Iv search every where but can not find anything. The reason for me going with these is that I would like to be lower than what the various springs can offer. H&R, Eibach etc...

Thanks
Chance

Old 10-01-2014, 07:10 AM
Banned
semicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond repute
Pull the wire back into the interior and tie wrap it up to itself so it doesn't rattle. This way you can always go back to stock if needed.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:53 AM
thechancellor has a spectacular aura aboutthechancellor has a spectacular aura aboutthechancellor has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the info