997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Durametric Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 09:02 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Durametric Help

Can someone please tell me where to locate the function to make the side markers blink with turn indicators AND stay on as marker lights? I have someone with a Durametric and he doesn't know where it is.

Thanks

Old 10-23-2014, 06:20 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Can someone please tell me where to locate the function to make the side markers blink with turn indicators AND stay on as marker lights? I have someone with a Durametric and he doesn't know where it is.

Thanks
On a 997.1 it's either one or the other, not both. I tried this on mine and if you select turn signals, the lights stop operating as side markers.

Old 10-23-2014, 06:38 AM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
For a 997.2 it is possible to have both functions. Side markers are on when the car starts and blinks when signals are activated. Do not know if possible with durametric but mine was activated using piwis

Old 10-23-2014, 06:44 AM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
I apologize raiders did not see you had a 997.1 before posting....just let it be a good to know thing.

Old 10-24-2014, 08:41 AM
yvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of light
I do not believe the Durametric is capable of that function. To my knowledge, only PIWIs can do that and still.... when I ask my dealer to enable that function, they did not know how to do it.

Yves

Old 10-24-2014, 08:48 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yvesvidal
I do not believe the Durametric is capable of that function. To my knowledge, only PIWIs can do that and still.... when I ask my dealer to enable that function, they did not know how to do it.

Yves
997.2 can be setup that way, not the 997.1

Old 10-24-2014, 10:35 AM
cool flash is on a distinguished road
I was unable to code anything on my 997.2 with dura pro. Their support was useless too.

Dont get your hopes up too high.

I sugggest getting it done at dealer or indy with proper PIWIS equipment.

Regards,

CF

Old 10-26-2014, 10:00 AM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
FD Motorsports is my Indy, Fister Muffler Mod, he is real good, but he only has the Dura Cable. Was hoping to have both function. He was unable to find it when he tried. Just thought it may have been somewhere special. With my LED side markers they look nice at night but only flash with turning. Probably go back to running light since that's the only function it can do.

Thanks guys!!