997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Unable to reach Saturn at DelReyCustoms?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 04:08 AM
illition is on a distinguished road
Unable to reach Saturn at DelReyCustoms?

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing this forum for awhile now but not posted much and have been exploring the option of LED's for 997.1

I know there are many ebay seller as well as many retailers such as Depo / Dectane etc.

I finally decided on DelReyCustoms because of their strong forum presence as well as their 1 year warranty policy. They also seem to get good reviews on this forum.

I made an order with Saturn at DelReyCustoms for a set of JAP Depo Tail Lights (takes 3 weeks for him to get them in) as well as side markers, number plate lights and front DRL.

Upon receiving my first package from him (excluding the JAP Depo), I installed all the lights as per the instructions. Everything worked fine except for the right side front DRL which had 3 LED's in the fogs which were Dead On Arrival.

I dropped Saturn an email the second I noticed this, and removed the lights and put them back into the original packaging. I replaced my OEM lights and awaited his reply. However, it has now been 3 days and I have not yet heard back from Saturn, and am getting a little concerned.

I have the JAP Depo lights with him (should be reaching him as it is now about 3 weeks) and asked if he could ship a working set of front DRL's at the same time. I can send back the faulty lights if he requires.

He has come online and had activity on this forum numerous times over the last 3 days but he has not replied my email about the lights which arrived faulty It is my understanding that each set of lights are tested before shipping which is why I am quite confused.

I am based in Singapore which is a far way from USA so all the shipping would take time. Has anyone had any trouble reaching him before?

Thanks in advance!

Old 08-18-2015, 04:13 AM

Old 08-18-2015, 09:37 AM
SoCal C2S is on a distinguished road
I know the time difference may be an issue....but call him:

(310) 827-8121

Old 08-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by SoCal C2S
I know the time difference may be an issue....but call him:

(310) 827-8121

Thanks for the suggestion.

He replied my email this morning - and it seems like he's going to make it all right.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:32 PM
SoCal C2S is on a distinguished road
Well alright then.....