997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fall is here: Mini photo shoot session

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 09:15 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by djaemac
Sponsored by D2 racing for air struts and Vera for air management, but I did the whole install myself. First time installing air suspension and install was a breeze. No obstacles. Had great support from both D2 and Vera for questions throughout install, but pretty much straight forward from the information they sent me. Drive quality is dependent on how you set up the dampening yourself. I set mine to full stiff, so it does feel the road. That's just how I like it. Great products and I just love how I don't scrape over dips or humps anymore, and I can sit low when I park.
Thanks for the info. I've been looking into air suspension and it doesnt seem like many companies (accuair, airlift, etc) make them for 997. Can you post pics of where you mounted the compressor and reservoir?

Old 10-22-2016, 12:48 AM
djaemac is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killacam
Thanks for the info. I've been looking into air suspension and it doesnt seem like many companies (accuair, airlift, etc) make them for 997. Can you post pics of where you mounted the compressor and reservoir?
No problem. I'll take pic on my day off and post it for you. It's in the frunk. I really didn't have anywhere else to put it because I'm planning to put a roll bar in.