American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Soon to come "Kalis DC Shoes 69 Camaro"...(pic)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 06:37 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Soon to come "Kalis DC Shoes 69 Camaro"...(pic)

I know some of you have seen the Dyrdek "Rogue Status" camaro my shop built for Mr. Dyrdek.....
Well because of some politics on MTV the car wasn't aired on the show... but his new show "Fantasy Life" is going to start being filmed this month. It will be no doubt even funnier than the Rob and Big show.

Rob is making good on his commitment to us by putting the car on his new show... so we came up with an idea to race my Camaro against his Camaro... since he thinks his is unbeatable.

Here is a rendering of how the car will look when its done (2 months from now).
We are going with a 6 speed twin turbo LS2. Mini tubbed, 4 link, ect. Full trim.
I'll post some build photo's in this thread.

Attached Images  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-17-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:40 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
hey josh

that camaro is sick!! cant wait to see it u gotta bring it out on a friday night!!
keep in touch and keep an eye out for a gt for me
tim

Old 08-04-2008, 02:54 AM
compton25 is on a distinguished road
Thats Bad ***, Do You Have A Link On The "rogue Status Camaro"?

Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Sick!

Old 08-04-2008, 07:17 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Wicked...

Old 08-24-2008, 02:03 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
The car looks sweet! Didn't Rob's get wrecked??

Old 08-25-2008, 11:39 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Damn really!?

Cars going to look sweet, and roll out nicely with a TT LS2

Old 08-25-2008, 10:40 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
No...
Its not wrecked.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Jszy25 is on a distinguished road
I forget what Rob's Camaro has in it...but a Twin Snail LS2 is going to kick ***...

Old 08-26-2008, 01:47 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by phillym5
No...
Its not wrecked.
Banged up a little??

Old 08-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Banged up a little??

Really.....??
I was just with him this past weekend.. and he didn't mention it. We were having all kinds of "camaro" talk... and he didn't say anything but he wanted a 400 hp motor because the current one is to retarded. I know the Rogue guys have been the ones driving it... some Bullrun... events.. ect. He did break the tranny at the D1 drift event in the parking lot. I don't know. I sure would love too though. Then I can make fun of him.

What do you know?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jszy25
I forget what Rob's Camaro has in it...but a Twin Snail LS2 is going to kick ***...
Robs car has a 383 fuel injected motor with a D1SC Procharger running 12-14lbs of boost. I can't remember if it was 12 or 14. One of the two. Just under 600 hp at the tire on a dyno jet.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Here's some update photos of the Kalis "DC" Camaro built by AllSpeedPerformance.

Attached Images    
Old 08-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Jszy25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by phillym5
Robs car has a 383 fuel injected motor with a D1SC Procharger running 12-14lbs of boost. I can't remember if it was 12 or 14. One of the two. Just under 600 hp at the tire on a dyno jet.
Ahhh Procharged thats right. I completely forgot about that. I was really into that car when I first saw it on the forum.

Body work looks great so far.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:56 PM
madduc is a jewel in the roughmadduc is a jewel in the roughmadduc is a jewel in the rough
Scoops are sick!! Looks great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Soon to come "Kalis DC Shoes 69 Camaro"...(pic)