American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Remeber General Lee? Check out General ZR1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 06:07 AM
Z06... is on a distinguished road
Looks great

Old 05-31-2010, 08:06 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
I think that looks awesome, I loved the Duke boys, Hazard County.....Daisey Duke..........I miss that show

Old 05-31-2010, 09:20 AM
carlos64030 is on a distinguished road
That's definitely different.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:21 PM
Banned
nikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these partsnikeking is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amerlemans
What in the hell does being black have anything to do with the car? Were black people not allowed to watch Dukes of Hazzard? I'm confused
I didn't type that my name is always logged in I could have been any bdy who pass buy house and saw the car that's all My bad fir the confusion

Old 05-31-2010, 12:23 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
WTF?

Why does it feel like the Twilight Zone in here

Old 05-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Le Pun will become famous soon enough
woo hoo!!!!

I am the passenger on Team Good Ole Boys for the Gold Rush Rally 2010..

I can't wait!!!

Old 05-31-2010, 04:05 PM
CARTOON is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nikeking
I didn't type that my name is always logged in I could have been any bdy who pass buy house and saw the car that's all My bad fir the confusion

Yeah, just like "office, those arent my pants". I know who voted for Obama.

Old 05-31-2010, 04:16 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I have a strange feeling that one of the people that said they liked it is a " Black Man "

Old 05-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
I like the orange but the number and flag just do not fit it, the roof is too small for it.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Banned
rushmo is on a distinguished road
Orange and black wheels, who couldn't like it. For all who need to know, yes I'm black and I don't want to have anything to do with General Lee (Google it!!!) AND/or the Confederate flag that is on the top of the car (and the Dukes of Hazard General Lee). It's what it represents that doesn't stand well with me. To me and my ancestors, it's nothing more than a representation of a swastika. Nope, I never have and NEVER WILL like it. It's not proper to fly/waive the swastika (in Germany) and I would think it wouldn't be proper to waive a confederate flag here in America. Nope, it's not the twilight zone, it's reality folks. I love America, I DID vote for OBAMA and I absolutely love cars and love when the automobile is all about the car. Give this ZR1 some class and take off the F N swastika!!! Funny, I never see swastika's paraded around in Germany when I'm watching auto races there. Nor do I see them as I browse around on the German Auto sites. Ya' know, they know it's not proper. Only in America have they homogenized a symbol that represents so much hatred and death to millions of people. Move on and put this confederate flag in the closet. Well, can I know get back to loving these beautiful cars on this site. THANKS MUCH, NEWBIE

Old 05-31-2010, 06:30 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
If this was pasted on the back of a lifted K5 primered blazer I could see why it would be offensive. I know very well that it stands for but I also know that this wrap is only to pay homage to a famous car from a TV show. If it was my car I would have left off the Confederate flag but I still like the Dukes of Hazzard theme nonetheless.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:37 PM
Banned
nice color scheme, bad theme!

Originally Posted by got_hp?
lol.....really???

why do you have to qualify your statement as a "black man"....why can't you just be a human being. sounds like your brain still functions by separating people into colors.
Hmmmph, Are you kidding me! Let the man clarify himself as what he is and who he is, AND THEN what he doesn't agree with or like. The confederate flag is disgraceful in whatever form it may come in. And as a black man, I am also offended and will always continue to be offended with the Confederate Flag as long as I live because of slavery and the hatred that came with it.

Old 05-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by germeezy1
If this was pasted on the back of a lifted K5 primered blazer I could see why it would be offensive. I know very well that it stands for but I also know that this wrap is only to pay homage to a famous car from a TV show. If it was my car I would have left off the Confederate flag but I still like the Dukes of Hazzard theme nonetheless.
As a kid I used to watch Dukes of Hazard ignorant to the fact of what the theme and name of the car represented and I still say, nice color, nice car, horrible theme. You see, as I've grown older and gained a wealth of knowledge, I know what this flag represents and will not let it be homogenized for entertainment.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:44 PM
911A4Mustang is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rushmo
Orange and black wheels, who couldn't like it. For all who need to know, yes I'm black and I don't want to have anything to do with General Lee (Google it!!!) AND/or the Confederate flag that is on the top of the car (and the Dukes of Hazard General Lee). It's what it represents that doesn't stand well with me. To me and my ancestors, it's nothing more than a representation of a swastika. Nope, I never have and NEVER WILL like it. It's not proper to fly/waive the swastika (in Germany) and I would think it wouldn't be proper to waive a confederate flag here in America. Nope, it's not the twilight zone, it's reality folks. I love America, I DID vote for OBAMA and I absolutely love cars and love when the automobile is all about the car. Give this ZR1 some class and take off the F N swastika!!! Funny, I never see swastika's paraded around in Germany when I'm watching auto races there. Nor do I see them as I browse around on the German Auto sites. Ya' know, they know it's not proper. Only in America have they homogenized a symbol that represents so much hatred and death to millions of people. Move on and put this confederate flag in the closet. Well, can I know get back to loving these beautiful cars on this site. THANKS MUCH, NEWBIE
you've made your point and it definitely has merit... but let's put it into the context you're observing it and move on.

I think we can all agree Catherine Bach aka Daisy Duke was one fine piece of ****...

Old 05-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 911A4Mustang
you've made your point and it definitely has merit... but let's put it into the context you're observing it and move on.

I think we can all agree Catherine Bach aka Daisy Duke was one fine piece of ****...
Yeashur! Nuff said!!;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Remeber General Lee? Check out General ZR1