Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Good Bye to my Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 07:47 AM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Wow I didn't know I could upload pictures from my iPhone from the app, this is nice. Hope you guys like it.

@007 what forum do you use for Lamborghini? I use Lamborghini talk, is it good?

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2012, 07:55 AM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Another one

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2012, 08:00 AM
And one more lol

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2012, 09:39 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Very Nice! Gotta love a Gallardo! Congrats on the purchase.

PS is that an LP560? And what year?

Last edited by CJPatel; 01-31-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CJPatel

Looks like an earlier model.

Great looking car. I like the Superleggera wheels on silver!

Old 01-31-2012, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by RossL
Originally Posted by CJPatel

Looks like an earlier model.

Great looking car. I like the Superleggera wheels on silver!
It is a 06 gallardo with superleggera wheels. I like it because it looks a little bit more to date. The 06's have good changes over earlier ones.

I miss the smell of my vantage leather, there's nothing like it.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
RCAMV8 is on a distinguished road
Wowww, Really nice ride Ray- thanks for sharing!RC

Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RPVantage
Wow I didn't know I could upload pictures from my iPhone from the app, this is nice. Hope you guys like it.

@007 what forum do you use for Lamborghini? I use Lamborghini talk, is it good?
Beautiful car Ray!
And thanks for all of your helpful info....your friend has a great 430!
try lambopower.com has a lot of info as well

Old 02-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Thank you guys, I am really happy with the car.

I'll check the other forum.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:57 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Racer_X
Wow, they're dropping like flies. Surprised that you traded in your Vantage, but I bet Ed gave you a good deal. Enjoy your Gallardo also! Hmm, maybe I should get a Gallardo too. Seems like everybody's doing it.
We have had quite a few Aston to Lambo conversions and additions lately. They are cars that compliment each other really well. Seems like the Aston Daily/Lambo Weekend car arrangement is optimal!

Originally Posted by Savile Row
I had two Vantages over the past few years. I traded my 09 roadster that I bought new for an 08 Gallardo Spider recently. Aston Martin still is my first favorite of them all. I will always be partial to Aston Martin. The Lambo is totally a different car. I wanted to try something new. You and I can always go back to Aston Martin one day. The quality and reliability of Aston Martin cars matches their looks. As for the Lamborghini...enjoy the "wild fun". Lambos bring out the "bad guy" in people. CHECK YOUR OIL ONCE A WEEK IN THE GALLARDO....do not drip oil from where you add oil, right below it is the catalytic converter. Have fun...
I am so glad that you are enjoying the Gallardo Henry. You certainly got a beautiful one.

Originally Posted by 62Jeff
Howdy,
I see you are in Atlanta. Is "Ed" by chance Ed Bolian? If so, he was the original salesman for my 09 DB9 when the car was new.

Jeff
Yes, Jeff. That is me. I am sorry that we haven't been able to get together to discuss the DB9. Congratulations on the recent purchase. That is a gorgeous car.

If anyone else is contemplating a Gallardo purchase, here are some good PPI items to keep in mind - http://edbolian.com/?p=2374