Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Rapide Police Car in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:26 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Rapide Police Car in Atlanta

We loaned the Sandy Springs Police Department a 2012 Carbon Black Rapide to use for their St Patrick's Day Parade. They stickered it up like one of the Chargers and it came out pretty cool. Here are a few pictures of it.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
cool... needs a light bar though.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
It seems to me that the light modules aren't long enough. An extra 6 inches or so would be good....

Old 03-20-2012, 12:54 PM
mark higinbotha is on a distinguished road
Very clever and fun! May make me want to go out and do some Wall Street White Collar crime so I could get a "Proper" ride down to the police station.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
That's cool Ed. Maybe you guys will get a contract to supply Rapides to the SSPD!

Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Motorbreath is on a distinguished road
Very cool. I wish the last time I was pulled over it was by a Rapide instead of a Charger...

Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Racer_X
That's cool Ed. Maybe you guys will get a contract to supply Rapides to the SSPD!
I would love that. Liven up the force a bit.

Are you going to join us for our Mountain Drive on Sunday?

Old 03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MrEdS4
I would love that. Liven up the force a bit.

Are you going to join us for our Mountain Drive on Sunday?
Must have missed the notice. Let me talk to the other half and I'll let you know.