Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Definitive Aston Martin Buyers Guide -update.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:01 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Thumbs up Definitive Aston Martin Buyers Guide -update.

Hi Guys and Girls, I know many of you are waiting for the new 4th edition of "The Definitive Guide to Gaydon era Aston Martin" humble apologies for the delay in reprinting. As you know this was beyond our control while we waited for image approval, etc, but may we say a big thank you to all for your patience.
I'm told that every last order has (as of today) been fulfilled and the books are now on-route to you via airmail - it is fully up to date and we even managed to get details of the DBS Ultimate in and an image of the AM310. Hope you enjoy the latest edition and thanks again for your patience.
Cheers
Grant

Old 06-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Good to hear Grant. I bought the last edition a month or two ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish I had a copy before I bought my car last fall. I have not received any emails about updates though. Should I PM you?

Old 06-15-2012, 08:58 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Same here. Update PDF?

Old 06-15-2012, 09:22 AM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Cheers Guys.
I'm on the case with a second PDF update for all you top guys that have already got the guide, it's nearly there and I'll post when it's ready.

Last edited by Grant3; 06-15-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Excellent thanks v much Grant! Looking forward to it.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:49 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Grant - sounds like you're an international superstar!!
Hope the rain has stopped briefly, so you can enjoy your car!!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by gekko
Grant - sounds like you're an international superstar!! Hope the rain has stopped briefly, so you can enjoy your car!!
You are wicked Inder , there is only one international superstar here and it's that cool guy on page 254 - you know him, he takes a mean photo and generally mixes with the rich and famous in Canada

Your right about the weather though, it's crap over here, rain, rain and more rain - my toy is tucked away in the garage!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:25 PM
I heard Inder recently added a plane to his stable of 'budget' toys ... certainly worthy of mention in the upcoming new edition

Old 06-15-2012, 02:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Grant...job well done on the book, I too ordered a bit ago...would welcome the amendments as well. thank you mate! the book has been quite informative and very nice illustations. Cheers mate...and keep up the good work!

Old 06-19-2012, 02:26 PM
sce46m3 is on a distinguished road
Got my copy of the newest edition via post yesterday. Glad to have come across the recommendation as it is everything that it was advertised to be. Thanks much for the hard work.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi Guys and Gels, just a quick one to say that (at last...not enough hours in the day.) the latest free PDF update (for the Aston Guide -
www. astonmartinreview.co.uk) is available to anyone that has already purchased a copy of the guide. It also has details on the new V12 Roadster and Vanquish.

Many of you should already have your copy via email, if you purchased via Amazon this is a bit more complicated, but Sceptre are wading through each individual Amazon order and you should get yours ... eventually! If you don't pop me an email with your Amazon email address (so they can tie it back to the order) and I'll make sure you get your copy.

Thanks again for your support, there are lots of new Aston owners in the USA

Cheers

Old 07-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Thanks Grant, I ordered through Sceptre but don't think I've seen the update pop into my mail box. Will check the spam folder though. When were they mailed out?

Old 07-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Aston.Ca
Thanks Grant, I ordered through Sceptre but don't think I've seen the update pop into my mail box. Will check the spam folder though. When were they mailed out?
Hi Anthony, if you pop me your email address I'll get it checked for you and make sure you get the PDF.
G

Old 07-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Malibu101481 is on a distinguished road
Just got mine last week, book is outstanding! Thanks Grant!!

Old 07-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Got my update last week also. Thanks Grant!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Definitive Aston Martin Buyers Guide -update.