Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM Vantage S | HRE Wheels P40SC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Old 01-15-2013, 10:15 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Very nice, I think these are the same wheels Chirag has, they look great on this car.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
CobaltC4S is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CJPatel
Very nice, I think these are the same wheels Chirag has, they look great on this car.
I think it's the same car in question!

Very nice indeed! Good tire choice as well!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
wow, very nice, I have those same wheels on my cls

Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
gorgeous setup

Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM
AJN334 is on a distinguished road
Wow, do those give the car a nice stance. What are the tire sizes front & rear?

Any chance of AM center caps fitting ?

Old 01-22-2013, 12:19 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
What suspension is that? Obviously it's lowered

Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
guys... the shocking news is that this is my car.

Magma Red truly looks different in each different lighting condition and situation.

Originally Posted by AJN334
Wow, do those give the car a nice stance. What are the tire sizes front & rear? Any chance of AM center caps fitting ?
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
What suspension is that? Obviously it's lowered
Specs are as follow and identified in my previous thread: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...more-pics.html

- H&R Lowering Springs
- 20" HRE P40SC Wheels in Brushed Tinted, 9" Fronts & 11" Rears
- Nitto INVO Tires, 255/30 Fronts & 305/25 Rears

And unfortunately these specific HRE wheels will not fit the OEM centercaps or lugnuts.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
I don't understand why HRE and others insist on making aftermarket wheels that won't accept the OEM center logo caps. This alone would prolly keep me from ever buying a set. It's not like it would be that difficult to do and besides, they already have their name embossed on the spokes.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by karlfranz
I don't understand why HRE and others insist on making aftermarket wheels that won't accept the OEM center logo caps. This alone would prolly keep me from ever buying a set. It's not like it would be that difficult to do and besides, they already have their name embossed on the spokes.
Our wheels do infact accept the factory caps should you choose to order your custom wheels from us with that in mind. It's nothing more than checking the factory cap "box" on the order form.

Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 01-22-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HRE_Mickey
Our wheels do infact accept the factory caps should you choose to order your custom wheels from us with that in mind. It's nothing more than checking the factory cap "box" on the order form.
Ooh, my mistake Mickey; Thanks for clearing this up for the group! As for me, I love showing off the HRE brand and the HRE center cap is of real high quality (per the last picture in OP). I have enough Aston Martin badges Vantage S labels throughout the exterior/interior and engine on the car.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 PM
Former Vendor
Wink

Originally Posted by elude
Ooh, my mistake Mickey; Thanks for clearing this up for the group! As for me, I love showing off the HRE brand and the HRE center cap is of real high quality (per the last picture in OP). I have enough Aston Martin badges Vantage S labels throughout the exterior/interior and engine on the car.
My pleasure!

Old 01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HRE_Mickey
Good to hear and glad to be corrected then.

Old 07-25-2013, 05:27 PM
JONYWPNS is on a distinguished road
very cool wheels

Last edited by JONYWPNS; 07-28-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor
L.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the roughL.A.P. is a jewel in the rough
Looks exceptional

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AM Vantage S | HRE Wheels P40SC