Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

ENgine compartment inspection plate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
ENgine compartment inspection plate

So, took the radiator cover plate off to get the grille off (tried to wrap and when I got to the long ones lost all patience, so I'm plasti-dipping to see if I like the look and then will get it powdercoated).

Any rate the Inspectors plate on the rad. cover plate seems to have faded a bit (sped along but a light buffing with scotch brite.

Is it possible to order these from AM with the appropriate inspectors name? Dare I ask the cost?

Chris

Old 07-28-2014, 06:01 PM
midwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud ofmidwestamv8 has much to be proud of
You can get then from Astonmartinbits here, seem to be about $160: http://astonmartinbits.com/models/5-V8-Vantage/parts/593

They can't pull the inspector by the vin but if you have the current plate you can just grab the name from there.

Old 07-28-2014, 06:54 PM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
exc thanks!
Originally Posted by midwestamv8
You can get then from Astonmartinbits here, seem to be about $160: http://astonmartinbits.com/models/5-...tage/parts/593

They can't pull the inspector by the vin but if you have the current plate you can just grab the name from there.