Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin Vantage Mule Spied at Nürburgring

Old 10-21-2014, 06:01 PM
edtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud of
Aston Martin Vantage Mule Spied at Nürburgring

Check out these recent spy shots here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/article...ge-mule-spied/

Thanks!

Old 10-21-2014, 06:43 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
As usual, there's already another thread about this topic, Ed.
"The car definitely looks like it has a wider track, and it appears to potentially have the new AMG heart peaking through the mesh grille."
I'd love to know how you think you see an AMG engine peeking (not "peaking") out of any grille in any of the article's pictures.

Also, pretty tired of statements claiming the car's design looks "dated". What about the 911 which has had the same basic design for half a century?

Old 10-21-2014, 07:07 PM
edtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud ofedtahaney has much to be proud of
Thanks...

...for the input. I believe our photographer was using a decent telephoto lens on his camera and passed on the info.

Thanks for the correction too. - Ed

Old 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by karlfranz
I'd love to know how you think you see an AMG engine peeking (not "peaking") out of any grille in any of the article's pictures.
I looked very hard too, and for the life of me I can't distinguish an AMG engine peeking out of the grill either. It must be my poor eyes!

Also, pretty tired of statements claiming the car's design looks "dated". What about the 911 which has had the same basic design for half a century?
I would have to agree with this statement. What part of the car's lines is dated. Pray tell!

Old 10-27-2014, 04:07 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
From how the article was written the writer appears to be just trying to hard to say " hey looks like AM is possibly changing things up a little. Not sure what is in store for the Vantage line in the next few years but I am sure it will be exciting nonetheless" Thats all he had to say then show the pics.

The start tells it all--- The reference to Ford for 10 years. He demeaned the brand from the start. Then the tired comments. I took it as a biased reaching write up.