Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin NA will be at a NorCal Cars and Coffee Sunday June 7th!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Aston Martin NA will be at a NorCal Cars and Coffee Sunday June 7th!

According to informed sources, Aston Martin NA will be participating at the Blackhawk Museum/Plaza Cars and Coffee on Sunday morning, June 7th.
2015 models on display are expected to include a Vanquish Volante, a V12 Vantage S and a Rapide S.

Museum Director Tim McGrane has extended an invitation to us and has offered to reserve some “premium” parking spaces next to the new models to display our local Aston Martin vehicles.
Those of you who have attended the Blackhawk event in the past can appreciate the offer .

I thought it better to post on the AM forum in order to reach the most 6speeders, as many don’t often frequent the NorCal Regional Chapter forum where the regular Blackhawk cars and coffee thread is located:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...y-month-6.html

Please send me a PM to confirm that you would like to attend the June 7th event.
I need to give Tim a vehicle count no later than June 2nd. Cars need to be on site no later than 7:45 AM and remain until 10 AM.
This will be a great chance to connect with your fellow 6speeders in person!

Last edited by DonL; 05-11-2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: added infomation
Old 05-12-2015, 10:26 PM
dsvantage is on a distinguished road
Definitely interested but boy is that an early arrival time. Does the event really tend to wrap up by 10am?

Old 05-13-2015, 08:33 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by dsvantage
Definitely interested but boy is that an early arrival time. Does the event really tend to wrap up by 10am?
Actually, the "official" event time is 8AM-10AM.
I volunteer with the Museum and when I arrive about 6:30AM there are a lot of cars already parked!
The event does tend to "wrap up" by 10AM, and is one of the reasons it has become so popular because it leaves the rest of Sunday available to do other activities.
BTW, the first 400 cars to arrive receive a museum pass for two (thanks to our sponsors!). The Museum opens at 9AM on Cars and Coffee Sundays.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:35 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Might be a nice 358 mile jaunt in my new garage filler.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:55 AM
MidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the rough
One of the best things about this event is the mix of cars that show up. Everything from rat rods to vintage cars to brand new super cars. There is something cool about seeing an Aventador parked a few spots away from a 1920's Packard.

A preferred/reserved spot is huge for this event as it fills up very quickly. (By start time at 8AM you are parking down 20 rows...)

Old 05-14-2015, 07:20 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Black Hawk

I'll be flying home late Saturday night. But plan on leaving by 5am to make it in time. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive but I'll be there.

Old 05-24-2015, 02:53 PM
MRY
MRY is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DonL
According to informed sources, Aston Martin NA will be participating at the Blackhawk Museum/Plaza Cars and Coffee on Sunday morning, June 7th. 2015 models on display are expected to include a Vanquish Volante, a V12 Vantage S and a Rapide S. Museum Director Tim McGrane has extended an invitation to us and has offered to reserve some “premium” parking spaces next to the new models to display our local Aston Martin vehicles. Those of you who have attended the Blackhawk event in the past can appreciate the offer . I thought it better to post on the AM forum in order to reach the most 6speeders, as many don’t often frequent the NorCal Regional Chapter forum where the regular Blackhawk cars and coffee thread is located: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...y-month-6.html Please send me a PM to confirm that you would like to attend the June 7th event. I need to give Tim a vehicle count no later than June 2nd. Cars need to be on site no later than 7:45 AM and remain until 10 AM. This will be a great chance to connect with your fellow 6speeders in person!
I sent you a PM and I'm interested in attending.

Thanks,
Richard

Old 05-24-2015, 02:55 PM
MRY
MRY is on a distinguished road
Don,

I'm interested in attending, and sent you a PM

Richard

Old 05-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Thumbs up Update with two weeks to go...

Not including myself, the following 6speeders have RSVP'd for a parking space:
1. MidnightBlue
2. Old phart
3. 4pipes
4. EZCookin
5. MRY

There are another 12 AMOC members who will be bringing their cars.

I know of at least 3 vehicles that will be making a "long distance" trip to participate.

The latest information is that Aston Martin NA will have on hand the following models:
1. 2015 Madagascar Orange V12 Vantage S Roadster
2. 2015 Carbon Black DB9 Volante
3. 2015 Volcano Red Rapide S

That brings the current count to 21 Astons ...please let me know if you would like to participate.
Due to the popularity of the event, if you don't RSVP, you most likely won't be able to park with the rest of the Astons.
Thanks to all!!!

Old 05-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Dinner

I've got a 3+ hour drive (could make in 2.5 if I tried) and have decided to come up the night before. I'm up for dinner if anyone else is interested. Don't know the area but if someone knows a good restaurant to meet at.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:58 PM
Aston09 is on a distinguished road
Hello I am definitely in on June 7. Please count me in.

Old 05-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Aston09 is on a distinguished road
There are plenty of nice restaurants in Black Hawk. Pretty diverse in terms of food choices.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Latest list

Not including myself, the following 6speeders have RSVP'd for a parking space:
1. MidnightBlue
2. Old phart
3. 4pipes
4. EZCookin
5. MRY
6. MRY's friend
7. Aston09
8. elmondo46

Just a reminder to be sure to arrive early, as I can't hold spaces beyond 7:45AM.
You snooze, you loose.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:22 AM
JuanP is on a distinguished road
Wish I could make it that day

Old 05-28-2015, 11:32 PM
REDVANTAGE is on a distinguished road
Please count me in. Here's a shot of my new (to me) Vantage leaving last month's C&C BlackHawk. Name:  car_zpsnmioydxt.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  103.2 KB

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
car_zpsnmioydxt.jpg (103.2 KB, 3 views)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin NA will be at a NorCal Cars and Coffee Sunday June 7th!