Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Members in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 12:24 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by flinder
Zettinger, Yes my intention is to attend. When and where? Your Facebook post had been removed before I made note of the particulars.

So sad, I do not have my hot rod Aston to brag about, it stayed home with its battery maintainer firmly planted in its rear. My ride is a 2017 Lincoln MK X which permits the Mrs. to bring a great deal of Dearborn along with us on our Florida expedition.
No Worries, enjoying the day with free coffee and donuts while looking at cars is the goal.

The FB site is called: Caffeine and Gasoline, a Cars and Coffee in Sarasota.

The C&C next week is starting 8 am

South Gate Community Center
3145 Southgate Circle, Sarasota, Florida 34239

Last edited by Zettinger; 02-23-2017 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:52 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by flinder
Zettinger, Yes my intention is to attend. When and where? Your Facebook post had been removed before I made note of the particulars.

So sad, I do not have my hot rod Aston to brag about, it stayed home with its battery maintainer firmly planted in its rear. My ride is a 2017 Lincoln MK X which permits the Mrs. to bring a great deal of Dearborn along with us on our Florida expedition.
It was a pleasure to meet you in person!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.