Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Seat Calibration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
The clips are preset hard to get them out if you've never done it before, might be worth taking the seat out on the passenger side and then adapt to the driver side as you need. Definitely need to remove all the seat anchor bolts though no matter which route you take. Only issue you have is if their the newer style Pektron modules, you won't be able to move the seats once their connected. Your car will need to visit the dealer for an updated flash that they'll need to order from Aston HQ.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:20 AM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
It is a flipping connector issue, seat works fine now. the main connector is loose, as I can pinch it together with my fingers and a seat works perfectly.

So if anyone wants to buy the updated seat control modules, I have a pair for sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.