Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vanquish S Odometer - Need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 PM
rdella is an unknown quantity at this point
Vanquish S Odometer - Need help

Hello,
I am trying to figure out how to change my odometer to display miles instead of km. I live in the states and the car is from Canada. I can change the trip a/b display, can change fuel consumption liters to gallons, however I'm at a complete loss on how to change the odometer. I have read the owners manual, shop manual and other manuals, however no luck at all.
I would figure that theres a "magical" button sequence (Clear, ooo, hold stalk 30 seconds) or something like that.
I did look at the threads posted and see some info for slightly later bd7's but nothing on the Vanquish. Can anyone help? pretty please

Old 01-19-2017, 04:07 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Module replacement, pre-programmed from Aston Martin.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:48 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Unfortunately I cannot help, however wondering if your V S model is a 04-06 version. If so, can you enlighten us on how well its holding up, how long you have had it, what your impression is of it.

I have a very possibly rare 05 DB9 6-speed manual and am looking for a possible collector car to put beside it. V12 Vanquish might be the ticket and it appears the 04-06 S models command A MUCH HIGHER premium.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:34 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
I seen a 2004 black Vanquish the weekend at the dealer for $69K.

Old 01-27-2017, 06:29 PM
rdella is an unknown quantity at this point
After thinking about this situation more deeply, I am curious if a DIGIPro 3 programming tool would allow me to look at the code and actually change the necessary settings. I am not familiar with the variables within the eeprom, however a thought. Any one ever use one of these tools with success?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.