Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Driving the DB11 next week. What do you want to know?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 03:16 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
I agree ... I'll stick to my DB9 for now.

Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
So ordinary looking, unfortunately. Aston's interior is both special and unique in the current gen cars; this, not so much.

Old 03-04-2017, 12:40 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
I hate it.

best thing the company could ever do tho. nobody on here matters to AM, we are 1% of the market

The 1st gen vanquish probably cost 230k to build, 2nd gen about 200, and this new car probably 120. Give it 3-4years and you won't be able to stop at a starbucks in miami, LA, or manhattan and not see one of these.

I am however holding my breath for the new vantage. Could be THE all season, efficient and nice looking car, especially for 120-140k

Last edited by GCBC; 03-04-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:24 AM
Andrew Chenievel is a jewel in the roughAndrew Chenievel is a jewel in the roughAndrew Chenievel is a jewel in the rough
Just published my DB11 driving impressions. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

https://www.6speedonline.com/article...n-martin-db11/

Old 03-27-2017, 03:43 PM
electronaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Andrew Chenievel
Just published my DB11 driving impressions. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

https://www.6speedonline.com/article...n-martin-db11/
Nice write-up. Looking forward to a chance to try it out myself before too long.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.