Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

ECU Tuning Group | Audi RS4 ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
ECU Tuning Group | Audi RS4 ECU Upgrade

By reprogramming the ECU, we were able to increase power for the Audi RS4 by an astounding 26hp & 26lbs tq (over stock) to the wheels. No physical alterations were made. Once the vehicle is reprogrammed, power is widely available throughout the rpm band, all flatspots/hesitation are smoothed out, and speed limiter is removed. By pressing the “S” button, instead of the valves opening at 3-4k rpm, you have the option of either permanently leaving the valves open or leaving it as is, stock. According to many RS4 owners, the notchy shifting (1st to 2nd) commonly claimed has been cured by the tune.

Please inquire about any Audi model.

Please contact the sales department for any questions or concerns.

Please obey all traffic laws. ECU Tuning Group does no encourage speeding.

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 10-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:42 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
considering you're quoting 26hp over audi's advertised hp rating, did you come to this conclusion using an engine dyno?

do you have any actual dyno gaphs?

Old 10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
sales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nicesales@ECU Tuning Group is just really nice
Originally Posted by jjm4life
considering you're quoting 26hp over audi's advertised hp rating, did you come to this conclusion using an engine dyno?

do you have any actual dyno gaphs?
All files are created and tested using a Cartec dyno.

As of the moment, we do not have any dyno graphs. I'll search around and post one up as soon as I find one.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:22 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
so its a chassis dyno, but youre quoting engine hp.. sorry for the twenty questions, i have a rs4 and wondering where i should go for a tune. just trying to figure out where you are getting your numbers from.

Old 10-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Former Vendor
Numbers quoted above are to the wheels. My apologies, should have clarified.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
Numbers quoted above are to the wheels. My apologies, should have clarified.

so what else was done to that rs4 to give you a baseline of 420whp?

Old 10-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor
Seems like there is much of a confusion. Gains originally posted above (26hp 26lbs tq) are to the wheels. My apologies for tacking those numbers to the baseline to give you a completely incorrect end result. Thanks for the heads up jjm

Old 10-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor
Old 10-20-2011, 02:23 PM
now that that has been cleared up... dyno sheet to prove said gain?

Old 10-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Brendon1098 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
According to many RS4 owners, the notchy shifting (1st to 2nd) commonly claimed has been cured by the tune.

LOL what????? A tune fixing a mechanical transmission issue... yeah okay

Old 10-25-2011, 08:11 PM
fresh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Brendon1098
LOL what????? A tune fixing a mechanical transmission issue... yeah okay
At first I was weary of this company, but after my research I decided to pull the trigger. Almost four years later and I cannot be any happier. In fact what the OP said was true. The tune really does make a huge difference in 1st to 2nd gear shifts. It's not fully fixed, but it's a whole lot better. You will be just as surprised as I was, guaranteed.

Last edited by fresh; 10-25-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by fresh
At first I was weary of this company, but after my research I decided to pull the trigger. Almost four years later and I cannot be any happier. In fact what the OP said was true. The tune really does make a huge difference in 1st to 2nd gear shifts. It's not fully fixed, but it's a whole lot better. You will be just as surprised as I was, guaranteed.

yea gonna call bs on this. makes no sense. tune might change tq curve or something that masks whatever notchy shifting issue you might have, but the tune couldnt physically fix a mechanical issue.

OP- dyno sheet will go a long way here.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor
Please forgive me for saying this, but neither do we have any dyno sheets available nor do we have the time to back track and search for one. However, the next time a customer walks in, we will be more than happy to dyno their vehicle for the rest of the public to see. We are currently working on up and coming cars like the McLaren MP4-12C, BMW M5, etc. We finished the RS4 almost 6 years ago, it's a very old car to us and we just don't have the time. Once again, we apologize. We urge you to check out our competitors who can provide you with the necessary information to make a sound decision.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 AM
no apologies needed. if its 'an old platform" for you, that you cant back up with the bare minimum of proof (ie a simple dyno sheet) then move on to the mclaren and bmw.... hopefully youll have dyno sheets for those guys

Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 AM
sakimano will become famous soon enoughsakimano will become famous soon enough
any timed acceleration runs to back up these (very bold) claims?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Audi RS4 ECU Upgrade