Conversation Between thetastelingers and HyperDrive
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. HyperDrive
    08-25-2017 11:17 AM
    I traded my S4 in early last month.
  2. thetastelingers
    07-06-2017 06:50 AM
    Hey, sorry I don't get notifications about visitor messages. Can you send some pictures of the S4? skyedivr at yahoo dot com

Thanks,
    Travis
  3. HyperDrive
    07-01-2017 08:34 AM
    Would you be interested in a trade for my '15 Audi S4 Prestige, 29K miles, GIAC Stage 2 engine pulley and DSG tune, USP intakes, AWE resonated downpipes and Touring exhaust, CF rear valance and side mirror caps, full hood/front/fenders Clear Bra, custom floor mats, and WeatherTech trunk liner? Still owe approximately $26K, so I'm not sure how we'd work this out, given the difference in value of the vehicles (mine would probably sell private party for around $40K, because I've been offered $38K at a couple of dealers for trade in value). I know your GT-R is worth more than my S4, so I'd have to make up the difference, of course. Performance wise, you wouldn't be disappointed with the S4. I'm saying that as the previous owner of two GT-R's ('09 and '14). Plus you have four doors and usable backseats, much more trunk room, and a much more comfortable ride. Estimated 0-60 times is in the high 3's, with a dual pulley upgrade that should put the acceleration close to a stock GT-R.