Item Condition:

New to the Forum and New Buyer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 10:51 AM
TheLeftSchuh is infamous around these parts
New to the Forum and New Buyer

Hello All,

Just joined the forum in the hopes of expanding my search for a 2019 991.2 GTS/4GTS with a manual transmission or a GT3 Touring. Wanted to use one of the five posts I need to make in order to search the classifieds to say hello.

Feel free to let me know if you have any leads on cars that fit the bill, there aren't many of them out there that's for sure!

Hello from Portland, Oregon.
-Rob

Old 07-16-2020, 11:27 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You don’t need five posts to post here...just expect posts to be moderated until you have sone time and posts. Welcome and good hunting!

Old 07-16-2020, 08:57 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Have you looked at Rennlist? Much more Porsche action over there and the Marketplace can be a place to find some nice, well cared for cars. And by the way, great choice...I have a 2019 Targa 4 GTS and love it. I have had and driven many over the years and I have owned it almost as long as any other than I have had - my wife is still amazed I still have it!

Last edited by Bob Z.; 07-16-2020 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:09 PM
TheLeftSchuh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Have you looked at Rennlist? Much more Porsche action over there and the Marketplace can be a place to find some nice, well cared for cars. And by the way, great choice...I have a 2019 Targa 4 GTS and love it. I have had and driven many over the years and I have owned it almost as long as any other than I have had - my wife is still amazed I still have it!
Hey Bob!

It's Rob, you looked at the 4 GTS for me in Florida when you were checking out the owner's car. I'm still looking... had to widen my search to the GT3 Touring which I'm obsessed with now.

But yes, I continue to scour Rennlist, Autotrader, Cargurus, Cars.com, Porsche Finder USA, Dupont Registry (on occasion), and the PCar Auction site. No luck yet...

I keep on truckin'
-Rob

Old 07-16-2020, 09:17 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Hey Rob! You'll find what you want, eventually!