Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Fully Built *AMS* Evo 9 MR ~ 53K Takes It!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Pwn
Pwn is on a distinguished road
2006 Fully Built *AMS* Evo 9 MR ~ 53K Takes It!

SOLD! THANKS FELLAS

***This is a 2006 fully built AMS Evo 9 MR. I have over $63,000 in detailed AMS invoice, and another $6,000 ( maybe a little more ) in exterior modifications. The car itself has 24,000 miles on the odometer, and only 3,200 on the set-up. This car is FLAWLESS, it is in such immaculate condition that it looks brand new right off of the show room. It has not seen a spec of snow, nor a drop of rain. During the winter the car was stored in my garage with a CarCapsule ( http://www.carcapsule.com/CarCapsule_Ordering_Page.htm ). I have well over 100k invested in this car and only 3,200 miles on the set-up, once again this car is in perfect condition with no flaws what so ever, I am 100% confident that this car will last a very long time. It was built for reliability without the sacrifice of performance, there were absolutely no short cuts taken with this car from the stage 3 with quaife LSD transfer case to the drive shaft shop level 5 axles. It truly is a work of art.

Exterior Modifications

- Volk Time Attack CE28N 18 x 9.5 with a +34mm offset ( wheels ) Tires have 95% tread left
- Apr GTC-300 ( wing )
- Apr Rear Diffuser
- Apr Front Lip
- Fenders are rolled with all work/exterior installation done by Carlos at HQ Customs

This video is a little walk around my car, its just video coverage of the car itself ( interior, exterior, motor, under the car, and just the overall car itself ), and I have no clue how to edit so bare with me lol.

( This video does this car no justice, the only way you can truly see in how outstanding condition this car is, is by actually seeing it in person. I just wanted to give everyone a minor perspective of the car )

This video is a dyno video of my car at AMS, this was done before I installed my exterior Modifications but it should give you a understanding of the power

There are also plenty advantages of buying this car. You are getting this for a fraction of its build, the car is like new in every which way you look at it, it is a fully built AMS Evo 9 MR in flawless working condition, the car has been stored properly taken care of since day 1 ( I am the original owner ), you will not have to go through the long anticipated wait nor any hassles/"miscommunications" that EVERYONE goes through when building such a high end car as this one, and I am positive that this car is more then I could ever hype it up to be period.

I am not able to post the invoice's on the thread because it looks like a text book. Feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to fax them all to you (815) 258-1598. What I am going to do is write up a little summary of what I have on my car and give you all some pictures to help you understand in what kind of Mint condition this car is.

Mod List Summary ( Call if you would like me to fax you the invoices, this is just a little something to give you all an idea of what kind of machine we are working with here )

- AMS 2.3 Stroker
- AMS GT37R
- GSC S2 Camshafts 280/280
- AMS Race Ported Head
- AMS Head Stud Package
- AMS Spec Ross Racing Pistons
- Eagle Stroker Crank
- Supertech Dual Valve Springs and Titanium Rtainers
- Supertech 1mm Over Stainless Steel Valves
- Oliver Rods
- AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold
- AMS Intercooler
- AMS Upper Intercooler Piping
- AMS Lower Intercooler Piping
- AMS Tubular Header
- D.S.S Level 5 Rear Axles
- D.S.S Front Bar Upgrade
- Exedy Triple Carbon Fiber HD Clutch Kit
- Shep Trans Upgraded
- Shep Stage 3 Transfer Case With Quaife LSD
- AEM Engine Management
- AMS Turbo Back Exhaust w/ Test Pipe ( + High Flow Cat )
- AMS 1200hp Fuel System
- Twin Fuel Rails
- 8 ( Eight ) 880cc Fuel Injectors
- AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge
- AutoMeter Carbon Fiber Oil Pressure Gauge
- AEM 6 In 1 Uego
- Buschur Racing Coil-On Plug W/ BR Spec CDi
- AMS Small Battery Kit
- AMS Twin Rail VSR Intake Manifold
- 75mm Throttle Body
- EnduraTech Coilovers
- AMS COP Ignition Box
- Speed Density 4" Aluminum Intake Pipe w/K&N Filter
- White Line Roll Center Adjustments
- Front Motor Mount
- Transmission Side Motor Mount
- Cam Side Motor Mount
- All Shifter Bushings

Once again let me know if anyone would like me to fax them the invoices to get a better perspective on black and white. This is just a simple summary to give you an idea, there is much more detailed work involved.

Pictures

Thanks,

~Steve (815) 258-1598

* More Pictures Below *

Last edited by Pwn; 10-22-2008 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 AM
Pwn

Pwn

Old 09-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Pwn
At 53k This car is a steal and although it is pretty firm I will not lose your business over a couple hundred dollars - No dreamers please - This is the best of the best

Thanks for looking,

Pwn

Old 09-29-2008, 04:35 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by MotorsportFan
Your s14 240sx has a deflated tire. Does it come with an sr20det or rb25det swap? If so, how much are you asking for it?

As for your EVO, how would you say yours compares to Sharkbite's or HighHat's (Suman's) cars?

Sharkbite is a good friend of mine. I am not familiar with " HighHat ". To answer your question Sharkbite and mine are pretty similar - We have a couple differences here and there but overall pretty close. All work/fab/parts/etc etc etc etc are all courtesy of AMS - There is nothing more you can do to this car ( Mind you this was built with the best of the best ) . Well unless you want to swap the turbo to a 42r lol but that is psycho dangerous ( spinning in triple digit speeds )

Nothing was spared for this build and money was the least of my worries - I see a lot of people on here post " I have X amount of money in my car " while lacking proper documentation and so on

I keep all my records, invoices, etc etc etc on this car and it would not be a problem at all to fax it, if anyone would like to take a look

Thanks for looking,

Pwn

* Edit *

Sorry overlooked the part about the 240. lol She is * project drift *. I have to find a shop that specializes in that kind of thing, but I really have not had the time.

Last edited by Pwn; 09-29-2008 at 04:52 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:31 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
so what power is it making ?

Old 09-29-2008, 11:08 AM
scott508 is on a distinguished road
Bump from an EX-Evo owner

Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by unvmym3
so what power is it making ?

The car at the moment with the 37r has 703 AWHP - That is to all the wheels lol. You can very easily make it over 1,000 AWHP just by changing out the turbo and a tune. I already have all the supporting mods, but like I said previously she was built for daily drivability and is near the exact same set-up as AMS's Time Attack car

Now if someone is just interested in a 8 sec 1/4 mile beast then I can arrange for a turbo swap, but honestly 9 sec 1/4 mile is just as impressive especially when you reach FULL BOOST at 4,200 - But to each his own

Thanks for looking,

Pwn

Old 09-29-2008, 04:00 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
703 AWHP Evo 9 is reallllllly something special. This car is completely awesome and worth every penny. If i hadnt already scratched my "evo itch" id be PMing you

Old 09-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Pwn
lol Thanks for the kind words men. Yea it is def priced to sell and especially right now with our economy being in such a slum I am actually forced to sell it for this amount unless I want to be another one of those " BID ON MY CAR! " type of people lol ( I trade equities and the ocassional futures contract for a living so I consider myself fairly up-to-date on our markets/economy ) Someone is going to go to sleep satisfied very soon

Thanks for looking,

Pwn

* Edit *

This car has NEVER seen a track periode - Drag Strip, Time Attack event, etc etc etc nothing - Everything is as new as it gets - I have only just recently passed the breaking in stage

Last edited by Pwn; 09-30-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Layza is on a distinguished road
WOW, bad ***!!! Love it, good luck.......

Old 10-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by layza4sti
WOW, bad ***!!! Love it, good luck.......

Much appreciated my friend.

Best wishes,

Pwn

Old 10-01-2008, 05:09 PM
TMH
TMH is on a distinguished road
you can tell A LOT of hard work has gone into this thing, best of luck to you!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:30 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by TMH
you can tell A LOT of hard work has gone into this thing, best of luck to you!

Hard work, money, and most of all TIME lol. Honestly if I knew what I knew now then - I would buy this same exact car for 65k without hesitation.

Car - $37.8k

Mods - $67k +

= $104,000 +

Asking 53k with less then 3200 miles on the set-up. I can confidently say that this is one hell of a deal.

Come on I know somebody has the urge to give a couple crotch rockets a walking

Thanks for looking,

Pwn

Old 10-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Exhausted is on a distinguished road
Wow, that car is sick. I would love to rock that!

Good luck with the sale.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Nice ride, want to trade for a 88 911 turbo ? AMS is one of the BEST in the business period, Martin, Frank all of them are great guys, the quality is A+

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 Fully Built *AMS* Evo 9 MR ~ 53K Takes It!