Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Hello to all. I'm Dave wilson the Owner of Intercity Lines. The Economy is in the dumps, especially car sales. Hopefully we can do our part in stimulating the economy by cutting the cost to ship a car!

Intrercity is offering our own "ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE" with discounts on all of our shipments to and from most any point in the United States. We provide enclosed, door to door delivery using liftgate equipped transporters.

For shipping quotes you can reach us by phone: 800-221-3936 or email: jeff@intercitylines.com, mike@intercitylines.com or jim@intercitylines.com. Our web address is: intercitylines.com.

Thank you.
Dave wilson, Pres.

Last edited by intercity; 11-06-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Update Information
Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 PM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
I've used Intercity half a dozen times now and they are by far the best car carrier I've ever used. If I pick up a new car on the west I am sure Intercity will be transporting it for me.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:24 PM
pumpkin head is on a distinguished road
I don't know if I will be shipping anytime soon, and I do believe I checked with Intercitylines before but I can't remember. But, are you guys able to ship from Alaska as well? I would be shipping pretty much across the nation, to VA haha.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:20 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
How long is the deal good for? I can't seem to find the car I want yet, but once I do, I will certainly give you guys a ring.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
Dave, welcome to the forum!

Old 03-26-2009, 04:57 PM
335_II is on a distinguished road
Welcome dave. I have used fedex passport and exotic car transport many times. I will have to give you guys a try

Old 03-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Paul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura about
Sweet. Gotta find some cars to buy now.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:47 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Sent Jeff an email relative to getting a car from Cleveland to Toronto.

Please let me know.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:39 PM
All Mack is on a distinguished road
Used em once - flawless from Calif to DC. Recommended!

Old 03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie
Sent Jeff an email relative to getting a car from Cleveland to Toronto.

Please let me know.
Jesus Cristo. What are getting now, Jamie??

Old 03-27-2009, 05:49 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Jesus Cristo. What are getting now, Jamie??

a big part of me just wants to shout it out because its so badas$, but since it is jamie's, I'll let him have the fun

Old 03-27-2009, 08:07 AM
joshwars is an unknown quantity at this point
Just reached out to Jim via email on transport from Kansas to New Jersey.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:12 AM
scotty slc is on a distinguished road
I have used Intercity to transport my car, flawless... Glad to see you on 6speed.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pumpkin head
I don't know if I will be shipping anytime soon, and I do believe I checked with Intercitylines before but I can't remember. But, are you guys able to ship from Alaska as well? I would be shipping pretty much across the nation, to VA haha.
You can contact the Totem' Barge Co. ,totemocean.com, they provide service from Alaska down to Seattle. We can pick up your car there for delivery to where-ever. Totem' Barge does a good job and provides more care than their name implies.

Dave wilson

Old 03-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by bonehead
How long is the deal good for? I can't seem to find the car I want yet, but once I do, I will certainly give you guys a ring.
bonehead....We've always tried to keep our rates competitive, only now more so, especially considering the current economic situation. It's almost like someone turned the switch off at the end of December.

Our Guys will be more receptive to a discount if you identify yourselves as being from 6Speed. We want your business and will work hard with the numbers to get it done.

Thanks to all for the Warm Welcome, I appreciate it!

Dave Wilson

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members