Go Back   6speedonline.com Forums > The Marketplace > Automobiles For Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Automobiles For Sale A classified forum for Cars & Trucks For Sale
Sponsored By Intercity Lines

2003 c4s

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 02:03 PM

boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
2003 c4s

PRICE UPDATED AS OF 9/25/09 to $39.5K OBO.

FS is my 2003 996 C4S w/ 41,XXX miles on it. Currently, it still has a CPO to August 2009 with option to extend. Here's the details:

2003 996 C4S
6-speed
BOSE CD Player
Lapis Blue w/ Grey Interior
PSM
Lo-Jack
Bi-Xenons
VA Legal Tint on front, back and rear windows (excluding windshield)
Misha GT2M Wing (including the stock retractable wing)
H&R Springs (including the stock springs)
19" Champion RG5B 3-Piece Wheels (19x8.5 / 11) w/ new set of Toyo Proxes (245 fronts / 315 rears)
Fabspeed Muffler Bypass (including the stock exhaust)
Just replaced the clutch at 40,500 by the best PCar Mechanic in the Mid-Atlantic
Sunroof
Everything else is pretty standard stuff (no Navi, no CD Changer)

I will include a FREE PROFESSIONAL DETAIL to the buyer.

Feel free to PM me for more details or you can email me at bbllcglobal at yahoo.com

$41.5K OBO

Car is located in Northern VA near Maryland and Washington DC.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Founder | Mid-Atlantic Motor Club
"One day the good lord will get me, but the law never will!!!" Quote: 2003 Gumballer

Last edited by boochook; 09-25-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:18 PM

Gunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond reputeGunther has a reputation beyond repute
Some lucky person is going to get a VERY NICE car!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:38 PM

damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Nicest one in this price range I have seen so far! Is the car in the same shape it was when the pictures were taken?

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 07-06-2009, 04:22 PM

boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Gunther - thanks a lot bud!!! You are right for sure someone is going to be getting a Great Car!!!

Damon - thanks bud, I also agree this is the best C4S in the price range for what the new buyer will be getting. Yes, the condition in the pictures is the condition the car is currently in.

"One day the good lord will get me, but the law never will!!!" Quote: 2003 Gumballer
Old 07-06-2009, 04:59 PM

sparks is on a distinguished road
I will be buying in about a month. I was hopeing for a turbo but it will be used for sunday drives and dinners(to impress). That is my favorite lookin one I have seen to date....Love that blue. How is acceleration ?
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Hope its not a dumb question but what does the bypass do ? Are the stock mukklers still in place.Thanks
Old 07-06-2009, 05:17 PM

Sparks - thanks man. As for acceleration, this car is strong, Flat Line 6 w/ 320HP stock. The difference to the Turbo is night and day obviously. It's not the same, but let me admit, this car has plenty of power!! At the higher RPM band, the car has strong power and acceleration gains.

The muffler bypass from Fabspeed is basically a muffler delete, they're simply pipes that extend out from the Cats (still emissions legal b/c the cats are still there). It uses the stock tips that came from the stock exhaust. They are LOUD but truly I LOVE THEM and will put another set on the next PCar I buy. Remember, I am including the stock exhaust as well, so you can interchange. If you are a DIY'er it should take you more than 45 mins to 1 hour to swap them out each time.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:19 PM

BTW everyone, I forgot to mention, I have the title IN MY POSSESSION so this can be a quick and easy transaction.

Thanks for looking!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:26 PM

Has there been any tuning done to go along w/ the pipes ?
Old 07-06-2009, 05:54 PM

No tuning. There's no need for it.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:39 PM

I am going to do a little more investigating c4 &c4s. I am new to this game so forgive my ignorance. Are you 1st owner and do you have a detailed service history ? Thanks for yours and all ya alls patience.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 PM

To complete the look, a gt2 nose would be perfect..or sme other meanaceing nose.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:00 AM

sparks - i am the second owner, i bought it from HBL Porsche w/ the CPO on it here in Tyson's Corner, VA. I have all the service records from HBL, I have the mod records from Intersport Performance in Tyson's as well. I can provide that to the new buyer.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:28 AM

atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Fantastic looking car and nicely modded. Someone will get a nice car at a very fair price. GLWS.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:52 AM

Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
I see this car when it is taken out on the weekends for cruises and GTGs. Such a beatiful car, especially for the price.

Someone is going to get a great P car.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:52 AM

Tags
2003, 996, bbllcglobal, c4s, car, custom, project, sale, wheels