Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Superformance 427 Cobra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 02:39 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
FS: Superformance 427 Cobra

This Thread has Moderator approval from GT3 Chuck-

Up for sale is my Cousin's 427 Cobra,
Just a quick Summary:
its a 2006 Build with less than 1,000 Miles (866 to be exact!!!)
its got an aluminum 427 the most expensive engine components Superformance offered for their builds. Car has PAINTED (not stickers) race decals, very one of a kind. Car has roughly 600 horses and has always been garage kept. The car is not even broken in yet and would like to sell it before the really cold weather gets here.

Car cost a bit north of 100k to build and with 800 miles its in collector quality.

$64,000 with offers accepted.
(car is located in Northern VA)
***EDIT***
Price Drop to $64,000 or BEST OFFER
Tons of new Pictures added!

Here is a link to the a Picture:
http://www.clubcobra.com/classifieds...p?product=2530

And pics of the garage for clicks!

Video:

Pictures

[IMG]http
://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/bigtymr89/cobra/CIMG8621.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by RaminGTI20; 11-30-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Looks like the one at TPC Racing last weekend.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
i missed that meet, so couldnt have been me wish i came though.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
sparks is on a distinguished road
Need to know chasis #, What type of engine(427 windsor or 427sideoiler,built buy who,aluminum block or just heads,hp and trq,better pics and please some engine pics)...Thanks

Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Considering I have one of these cars...I really hope you get your asking price...good luck. These are amazing cars...the most fun I've ever had driving.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:23 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
This must me your twin with extra stickers attached. Sweet ride nonetheless. I can only wish.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...7622547632857/

Old 11-04-2009, 06:07 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
The #98 Cobra was driven by Ken Miles (i think) and one of the race cars back in the 60's that made the Cobra what it is today. This car was an important part of the Cobras history so you'll see a few replicas with this paint scheme out there.

I will also note that the Superformance Cobras are the best of the best. These cars are so wonderful to drive. Fully independent rears, rack and pinion steering with body and paint that will compete with anything out there. I loved mine and would recommend them to anyone into this type of car. They are a blast!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Thank you sir! I will post it on here this weekend.

Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
The #98 Cobra was driven by Ken Miles (i think) and one of the race cars back in the 60's that made the Cobra what it is today. This car was an important part of the Cobras history so you'll see a few replicas with this paint scheme out there.

I will also note that the Superformance Cobras are the best of the best. These cars are so wonderful to drive. Fully independent rears, rack and pinion steering with body and paint that will compete with anything out there. I loved mine and would recommend them to anyone into this type of car. They are a blast!
Its true, this car was very meticulously made for my cousin Dariush, he's a big car guy (as you can see from the pictures) and he always makes sure everything is top notch, this cobra is no expection! Im hoping i get some local interest so they can see the car in person and be blown away!

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
This must me your twin with extra stickers attached. Sweet ride nonetheless. I can only wish.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...7622547632857/
yeah wow that almost looks the same, like i said though the numbers are painted, while most are just stickers...and the exhaust on the my cousin's is painted white as well, thanks for sharing

Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Offer's are being accepted for Thanksgiving Holiday....Just shoot me an offer!!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Price Updated to $94,500

Last edited by RaminGTI20; 11-30-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:48 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Nice collection! Especially the orange spyder in your garage but I am biased. Good luck!

Old 01-02-2010, 01:57 PM
the deal fell through with car a week ago, so its still for sale. im in beautiful sunny miami right now and this car would be perfect for a place like this. car is still availible with still 800 miles on it, price is negotiable so come check out the car and make me an offer. ill be home tomorrow night to check PMs, ive responded to all of them at this point, thanks!!

Old 01-02-2010, 02:47 PM
brnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant future
Body is fiberglass??

Old 01-02-2010, 09:31 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
^^ yes, SPF cars are fiberglass bodies.. Kirkham are aluminum.

OT, but love your 928.. LMK when you get tired of her

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Superformance 427 Cobra