Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: The ULTIMATE 997TT - VR825 Kit, Flat Blue, Vorsteiner, HRE, JIC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
FS: The ULTIMATE 997TT - VR825 Kit, Flat Blue, Vorsteiner, HRE, KW

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $100000
Mileage: 13000
Color: Slate Gray and Flat Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Updated - View Post 10 Nov 30, 2011. Considering offers around $100K

How fast it is - http://www.vividracing.com/blog/proj...he-texas-mile/

Up for sale is our incredible Porsche 997TT Project Car built by us at VividRacing. If you are not familiar with our vehicles we build, then google our name to view our cars we have built and sold. This includes our 700HP Porsche 996TT, Green EVO X, Flat Red Nissan GTR, Rieger Audi A3, and many more. We have been in business for 10 years and featured in over 50 magazines around the world. This 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo was purchased used 2 years ago with 3500 miles. After taking it on the Gumball3000 US Leg of the rally in 2008 from San Fransisco to Las Vegas, we brought it back to the shop with 7000 highway miles and began R&D. We have taken it to a completely new level and this car is recognized worldwide. 2 years later, with a total of 13,000miles, this car has our VR825 horsepower kit, drives smooths as butter as a street car, but proven its power at the March 2010 Texas Mile doing 206.2mph. I love every second of this car especially its ability to feel like a normal Porsche 997 Turbo when driving to and from work. But when I hit the gas, the car will make you vomit! No chirps, burbs, hard clutch to drive, etc. So why are we selling it? Its time! We are going to be starting a newer Porsche project.

The cars original color is slate gray. The car has a vinyl wrap of flat blue on it. If you were to peel off the wrap, the paint is there good as new! You can change colors anytime. Both bumpers and wing are all painted as well. The front bumper features a carbon fiber GT2 hood grill with carbon fiber radiator ducts and a carbon fiber lower lip spoiler. The rear bumper has a carbon fiber diffuser with carbon fiber intercooler ducts. The rear wing stands out as a combination of a GT3 blade in carbon fiber and a GT2 base with the side intake ducts. The entire decklid is carbon fiber. All the OEM comforts work perfect and are like normal: Power Seats, AC, Cruise Control, Navigation, Bose Stereo, etc. The car has black leather sport seats that have adjustable everything with memory. Again these are the better sport seats! Suede headliner, Sports Chrono, Navigation, CD, Phone Option?. There interior has no flaws and the leather is very well kept.

The car is sold as is with a 1 year warranty on all Agency Power parts. The vehicle does not have an existing or extended Porsche warranty. This car has been surprising driven hard only a handful of times. 3 drag race events, 1 road race day, and then 2 TX Mile events. All recorded with video and pictures on our gallery. The car is flawless with no transmission issues, engine issues, etc. These Porsche motors are built very well. The car has a 109octane race map and is also provided with a 93octane pump gas map. If by chance the new owner gets 91octane, we can supply a file for this too. Everything on the car works perfect and there is no mechanical issues. I have listed the modifications done to the car below and I encourage you to ask any questions. We can ship this car worldwide. Payment is to be made by Wire Transfer only. Title is available to be Fedex 3 weeks after payment is made. Please contact me at marketing@vividracing.com or call 1-480-966-3040 x222.

More Images of the Porsche 997TT and Full Build Pictures Here.[COLOR=#000000]

Proven Numbers:

[/LEFT]
  • Race Mode the car makes 760awhp at 1.6bar of boost on our Mustang Dyno
  • Low Boost Street Mode the car makes 600awhp at 1.2bar of boost on our Mustang Dyno
  • Verified 60-130mph Best Time is 6.04 secs.
  • Verified TX Mile Top Speed Fastests Stock Motor 997 Turbo is 206.2mph
  • Best 1/4mile Trap Speed is 135mph
  • Best 0-60mph time of 3.04sec.
Modification List:

Engine/Performance:
  • Vivid Racing 825HP Performance Kit
    • Custom Aluminum 3inch Y-Pipe Painted Slate Gray with Red Couplers. Features water injection bungs.
    • Custom Throttlebody Plenum Pipe with larger 78mm Cayenne TT ThrottleBody
    • Converted Porsche oil and water fittings to AN for Garrett turbos
    • Garrett GT3076rs Turbochargers with a .63a/r
    • Tial 44mm External Wastegates with .8bar spring.
    • Agency Power High Flow Bar and Plate Intercoolers Modified with 3inch outlets to 3inch YPipe
    • Agency Power Lower Silicone Boost Hoses Red
    • Agency Power Fender Mount Cold Air Intakes Retaining OEM MAF Sensors and BOV Recirc Tubes
    • Agency Power Twin Adjustable Blow Off Valves set up 50/50
    • Agency Power High Flow Performance Headers for Garrett turbos and Tial Wastegates
    • JIC Cross 80mm Exhaust System with 100 cell Cats
    • Softronic custom ECU Tuning. VTG delete mod, race gas and pump gas map.
    • Greddy Profec B Electronic Boost Controller
    • AEM Water/Meth Injection Kit
    • Nitrous Express Dual Intercooler Spray Kit
Exterior:
  • Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Front Bumper
  • Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper
  • Vorsteiner VRT Carbon Fiber Rear Wing
  • NR Auto Carbon Mirror Inserts
  • TechArt Side Skirts
  • VR LED Front Marker Lights
  • Porsche OEM Clear Side Markers
  • Flat Blue Vinyl Wrap
  • Front End has 3M clear bra under wrap
Suspension:
  • KW V3 Adjustable Coilovers
  • Agency Power Front Adjustable 27mm Sway Bar
  • Agency Power Rear Adjustable 24mm Sway Bar
  • Agency Power Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links
  • Agency Power Rear Adjustable Control Arms
  • Corner Balanced and Aligned - GT2 Specs
Wheels/Tires:
  • HRE C93 Competition Racing Wheels 19x8.5 and 19x11 Flat Black Center/Gloss Black Lip. Front weight of 19lbs rear of 20.5lbs.
  • Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires 235/35/19 and 305/30/19 - 70% tread life
Brakes:
  • Brembo 2pc Floating Slotted Rotors Front - 4lbs lighter then stock
  • Brembo 2pc Floating Slotted Rotors Rear - 3lbs lighter then stock
  • Endless Racing Brake Fluid
Transmission:
  • Agency Power Short Throw Shifter Kit
  • Agency Power Precision Shift Linkage
  • Clutch Masters Stage 3 Full Disk Clutch Kit
Interior:
  • Agency Power Bolt-in Performance Roll Bar with harness and diagonal bar painted Slate Gray
  • Red Seat Belts
  • Carbon Trim Shift ****, Brake Lever, Cup Holder Trim
  • Slate Gray Center Console
  • Laser Jammers by Blinder
  • Custom switches for NX and AEM Kit in Ash Tray
  • DCT Custom Flat Bottom Steering Wheel with carbon fiber, preforated leather, and suede
Extra Parts Included:
  • OEM Front and Rear Bumper wrapped blue as well
  • If it is not in the list above, it is not included with the car from previous picture

[B]

[FONT=Times][B]

Where it all started

Last edited by vividracing; 11-30-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: new pics and price.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Guess I will be the first to say....

Amazing 997TT..... good luck for the sale.............

Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 PM
AirforcedM3 is on a distinguished road
:drool:

looks like i gotta step my schedule up a notch and really start working to get this bad boy!!!!

Old 01-27-2010, 09:54 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Awesome car. Must be tough to let it go. Can't wait to see how the new Turbo comes out though

Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I have not really "let it go", just feeling out there. If the right person comes, I will sell it and build another monster. This is not just buying a modified car, but buying a piece of Vivid Racing that people know throughout the industry. It is important to me to represent the car and back it.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:46 PM
sirguy01 is on a distinguished road
Wow.....

Old 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor
good wow, bad wow?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:39 PM
CarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud ofCarbonJuicD has much to be proud of
So freaking hot.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:09 PM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
good wow, bad wow?
yeah... I'm going out on a limb here to say I'd guess it was a 'good wow'.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 AM
s4e
s4e is on a distinguished road
Maybe the nicest turbo I've seen.

WOW is right.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:15 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Dan good luck with the sale, its a monster for sure! what's next? 2010 TT?

Old 01-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor
2010 or 2011 998. KW just sponsored me a set of Variant 3 so I have to do some PR and the TX Mile. But car is still available

Old 01-29-2010, 08:08 AM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
Damn I love that car!! Good luck with the sale and we look forward to your next project.

Old 01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks man!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Vladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of lightVladcanada is a glorious beacon of light
wow..... THIS IS my Dream

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: The ULTIMATE 997TT - VR825 Kit, Flat Blue, Vorsteiner, HRE, JIC