Price: $80000
Mileage: 7350
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

THE CAR WAS SOLD. IT WILL BE MISSED

I am selling my one owner, 2007 GT3, as I have acquired an M3 that will be dedicated for track use. The car has been extremely well maintained. I want to be open though and note that the car has been to several DE events. It has never been wrecked. I bled the brakes and changed the oil after each event. I also ran different wheels, so the ones that came with the car are in excellent condition. The hood, front quarter panels, mirrors, side rocker panels and the front of the rear quarter panels were covered in film (though for the first 6 or so months of ownership, the front quarter panels and hood were only ½ covered). The film has been removed and the finish looks great. This hasn’t been a garage queen. That said, it is in great condition and has very low mileage.

I am asking $80K. The car was $128.2K new. I believe this is market pricing. It is intended to be. If you have interest, please PM me or send an email to zmann@mindspring.com. Eric

Factory Options
7,3XX Miles
Black Exterior
Black Full leather
PCM (Navigation)
Ceramic Composite Brakes - PCCB
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Pkg
Fire Extinguisher
Floor Mats
Rims and Cap – Exterior Color
Seat Belts – Speed Yellow
Foot Rest Aluminum
Dashboard Stitching Dev. Color (Yellow)
Door Handle Stitching Dev. Color (Yellow)
Dev. Stitching Side Center Console (Yellow)
Rear Side Panel Dev. Stitching (Yellow)
Seat Stitch Deviating Clr GT3
The tires are Toyo R888s and are in excellent condition

After Factory Improvements
RSS Thrust arm bushing kit (front and rear)
RSS Monoball lower control arm kit (front and rear)
Sharkwerks bypass and tips (still have original exhaust and tips)
Light Weight Flywheel (Had RMS leak 6 months into ownership. Opted to have the LWFW installed when the RMS was repaired. No leaks since – 2 years)
GMG roll bar - Speed Yellow

Last edited by Zmann; 03-04-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:36 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Holy sh*t this is incredible.

You couldn't have price it any better IMO. If it lasts a week I'd be shocked.

Last edited by taylorcoleman; 02-07-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
My god, I'm no where near a market for this car and common sense says that's a sick price. Beautiful car.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Zmann will become famous soon enough
I'm certainly not trying to give it away, but am trying to be right in the middle of the market. Let me know if I'm too low.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:18 PM
jeebus21 is on a distinguished road
Slight error:

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $82500
Mileage: 7350
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
The price seems far too low.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Bobby G is on a distinguished road
I think you priced it right. After all, you want to sell it, and rather than price it in the high eighties, expecting to get $82K, you're cutting to the chase. Good luck.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned
twinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nice
Sweet car.

Did GT3's have a Sport Chrono option ?

Old 02-07-2010, 05:28 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by twinvipers
Sweet car.

Did GT3's have a Sport Chrono option ?
Yes. Gives you the wart and some comfort settings such as temp savings saving. However, unlike the non-GT3's, the sport chrono has no effect on the extra torque. All GT3's have a sport button that only changes the exhaust tone.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Banned
twinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nicetwinvipers is just really nice
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
Yes. Gives you the wart and some comfort settings such as temp savings saving. However, unlike the non-GT3's, the sport chrono has no effect on the extra torque. All GT3's have a sport button that only changes the exhaust tone.

Thanks

So not a big deal not to have it in this car?

Old 02-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Correct. No big deal at all.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Zmann
I'm certainly not trying to give it away, but am trying to be right in the middle of the market. Let me know if I'm too low.
I don't think you're low, but I would not take a penny less than $82.5K if I were you.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:04 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Too low but it is priced to sell for sure! If this doesn't sell in a couple days I would be shocked for sure! Gorgeous car GLWS!

Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM
irysfan is on a distinguished road
Beautiful color combination. The market asking price is around $85-90k stock on avg, $90-95k from Porsche dealers for the 2007. It's too bad I just got mine a month ago. Good luck on the sale!

Old 02-07-2010, 09:08 PM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
Wow its local too... so tempting!

Old 02-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Asmod3us is on a distinguished road
Shoot me a PM with your contact #

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007, One Owner GT3 for Sale