Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Z06 Twin Turbo 1000+ HP / RPM - Sleeper Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
2007 Z06 Twin Turbo 1000+ HP on Pump Gas (93)/ RPM - Sleeper Package

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $9000
Mileage: 12000
Color: Yellow
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For Sale: 2007 Z06 Twin Turbo with 12k miles and all work performed by RPM in Delaware and listed on their web site under "Z06 Sleeper Package." There is approximately 1400 miles on the build that consist of mostly cruising/easy miles. Interior is black w/ 2LZ & Nav and remains stock aside from the gauges.

This Z06 is one of the favorites in my current collection. The car was tuned and dyno'd on pump gas (93) and drives like stock--even the clutch feels as light as stock. If you keep the mild-to-wild switch in mild mode it is quiet, get's 30 mpg's driving down the highway, and you'd never know what its capable of. On the other hand this TTZ is one of the only cars I own that has the ability to scare me a bit when I get on it because it is so light and accelerates so hard.

I don't need or really want to sell this TTZ, but an opportunity has come up to buy a friend's 996TT with similar HP and I'm out of garage space. I posted a thread on here debating which of my current cars to sell to free up space for the Porsche TT, and it makes the most sense to sell this one as its most similar to the spot the 996TT will fill in my collection. If it doesn't sell fairly quickly, I will be happy keeping it.

This TTZ was just recently serviced by Fran at RPM and just passed the stringent NC emissions testing, which not many modified cars can get by here.

I'm located in Charlotte, NC and have title in hand. I have two sets of wheels the buyer can choose from - Stock Z06 rims in black with brand new M/T Drag Radials on the rear (pictured below) or stock Chrome Z06 rims w/ Street tires front and rear.

Mods include:

• RPM forged LS7 block
  • Callies crank, Callies rods
  • Wiseco 9.7:1 piston
  • ARP 12 point head stud kit
  • GM LS7 MLS head gaskets
  • RPM custom cam
  • Custom fuel system with 80 lb injectors
  • Dewitts Z06 radiator
  • TTIX twin turbo kit
  • RPM speed density tune
  • Methanol injection
  • Katech ZR1 clutch
  • Quicktime bellhousing
  • E-boost 2
  • Dallas Performance boost per gear
  • AEM wide band gauge
  • Autometer fuel pressure gauge
This Z06 produces 880 whp / 884 wtq or 1030 hp/1,050 tq at the flywheel at 16 lbs of boost on pump gas. Below are photos of the TTZ, Dyno Graph, Video of the Dyno run, and two videos showing street runs.

Below are photos of the dyno graph and a video link to the Z06 on the dyno at RPM:
Video Link of Dyno Run at RPM

Below are two video's of the Z06 running on the street:

Lastly, here are some photos showing the engine build and of the TTZ with the stock chrome Z06 wheels outfitted:

Last edited by Dvh; 01-08-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Added Mileage & Interior Photos
Old 08-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Someone needs to snap this beauty up. Awesome car. GLWS!

Old 08-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Scott - uhmmm when did I miss the 9.01 @ 163.7? pm or text me.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Wow, very nice.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:53 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh.....where were you 2 months ago?

Old 08-06-2011, 10:07 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
yeah pretty F'ing cool

Old 08-07-2011, 09:34 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Good luck Daniel.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:36 AM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Atomic did you sell your TTG?

Old 08-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Dvh
Thanks Eric! Need to get a 60-130 time out of it to see how it compares to 5.55!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dvh
Thanks Eric! Need to get a 60-130 time out of it to see how it compares to 5.55!
I'm sure it is a good bit faster than 5.55.

That's got to be a pretty hairy ride. I've spun street tires on my vette at 110 mph with only 570ish rwhp./

Old 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Dvh
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I'm sure it is a good bit faster than 5.55.

That's got to be a pretty hairy ride. I've spun street tires on my vette at 110 mph with only 570ish rwhp./
So am i missing something or is there a reason the ugr TTG isn't in your sig?

Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
Awesome car! I'm in Charlotte too and have a 700hp+ 996tt. I'd love to see your vette or TTG. My buddy just sent his Gallardo off for a TT kit. Let me know if you'd like to get up sometime. G/L with the sale...

Old 08-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Dvh
Originally Posted by G ///Mcgregor K
Awesome car! I'm in Charlotte too and have a 700hp+ 996tt. I'd love to see your vette or TTG. My buddy just sent his Gallardo off for a TT kit. Let me know if you'd like to get up sometime. G/L with the sale...
Thanks Mcgregor - Let's hook up some time. My office is in Pineville and live near Providence Rd in Weddington. I usually attend the monthly CC&C, but missed the last one--Will make the Sept. Send me a PM.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Another great car Daniel. You are out control with all these 1KHP+ cars.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Dvh
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Another great car Daniel. You are out control with all these 1KHP+ cars.
LOL - you are funny as you've always been the king of "1kHP surprises" that you'd show up in my driveway with!

Missing living close by Vincent and enjoyed it. Wish we could connect as I think you'd enjoy some of the current "fleet" and certain you still have some beauties in your garage even though you appear to be on the down low with your stealth mode sig
Keep meaning to connect on f/b - send me a msg some time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Z06 Twin Turbo 1000+ HP / RPM - Sleeper Package