Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series - Diamond White/MB Tex Charcoal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Banned
ironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these parts
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series - Diamond White/MB Tex Charcoal

Year: 2012
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $149995
Mileage: 109
Color: Diamond White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car is Sold. Thanks.

Last edited by ironchef1369; 05-29-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Car is Sold.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:17 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
I'm sorry but while it's a nice car you may want to re evaluate the price...

Last edited by RDH; 04-20-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Damn, that looks good!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
gorgeous, glws and nice surfboards!

Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 AM
SpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to beholdSpmnE9zero is a splendid one to behold
First off, what an incredible machine!!!
Having said that... Did you really buy this car to re-sell it (after being titled in your name already, making next owner, owner #2) at a $50K profit?
Not sure I understand that logic, but glws. I am sure someone with cash will pick it up.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:30 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Great looking car. Good luck with the $$$.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 AM
cybersam69 will become famous soon enoughcybersam69 will become famous soon enough
Fail

Old 04-20-2012, 11:41 AM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
I hate people who comment on price in another mans thread. That being said, good luck with that price.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Airkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by getz
I hate people who comment on price in another mans thread. That being said, good luck with that price.
This is an internet car forum. Comments about your free advertisement is what you pay to play. Playing the victim because someone has an opinion is lame. If someone can't hang with opposing views, there's a million other ways to market a car without using an interactive forum. My $0.02

Old 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
bga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these partsbga23 is infamous around these parts
Absolutely gorgeous. But BS don't hold their value, even with their very limited production. I'll wait a year or two and grab one for $75K or so. Best of luck with your sale!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:21 PM
thawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Airkuhl
This is an internet car forum. Comments about your free advertisement is what you pay to play. Playing the victim because someone has an opinion is lame. If someone can't hang with opposing views, there's a million other ways to market a car without using an interactive forum. My $0.02
+1

Probably one of the most sought after C63 BS, but 50k profit is not going to happen.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:30 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by thawk
+1

Probably one of the most sought after C63 BS, but 50k profit is not going to happen.
This car is missing the big DTM wing that the BS should have. May look too aggressive for normal street driving...but that's what the BS stands for. Over the top looking c-class.

OP, I assume this is the car from Fletcher Jones Newport Beach? I sat in the car, and really thought about buying it. But I couldn't live without the Wing. I wanted a fully loaded car...

Old 04-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Overlake will become famous soon enough
Nice ride, but agreed that it really needs that big **** wing - doesn't it come with an accompanying front lip as well?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
Amazing looking car, hope you find a buyer

Old 04-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Airkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Overlake
Nice ride, but agreed that it really needs that big **** wing - doesn't it come with an accompanying front lip as well?
I'm sure one like this could be added. And I must admit that even with the markup this car is a bargain compared to a real DTM car:

http://www.canepacollection.com/deta...d-5096220.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series - Diamond White/MB Tex Charcoal