Color: GT Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
SOLD SOLD SOLD..
Thanks guys. Took 3.5 days to sell the car thanks to this forum!
My wife is nearly 17 weeks pregnant and I need to consolidate into one car. I'm what you would call a veteran of this forum, so you can have faith that this vehicle is legitimate. I am 38, mature at most times and also a member of the Porsche Club of America. The car has no track time on it. I found the original owner who was on this forum as well, and he babied the car from the getgo.
I could daily drive this car but I don't have the heart to, and will need real back seats soon.
I literally found this car down 6 months ago in Atlanta at Hennessy Porsche, flew down there and brought her back to CT. She really is perfect, and I'm sad to see her go, but excited to be a father!!
This car had an original MSRP of nearly $150k! Leather everything with tons of factory options including GT Silver paint otion, factory body color lower trim, Bose Stereo with Subwoofer, adaptive sport seats, fire extinguisher etc... It looks amazing, and drives like a dream.
Hennessy Porsche is a fantastic dealer and gave the car everything it needed, including full CPO inspection, new battery, spark plugs, wiper blades, oil, new carpets, and Nitrogen in all 4 tires.
The car came with a few key modifications that got through the CPO inspection process.
- GIAC Tune. (Spoke with them, and they told me that if I wanted an updated tune it was free as it's married to the VIN. I would have done this but time has not allowed me to.
- Fabspeed Headers
- 200 Cell Fabspeed Cats
- Fabspeed Exhaust (This setup is amazing. The way the car should have come from the factory)
- Techart Steering Wheel - Way better than the stock unit.
- Champion Motorsports MS61 Magnesium wheels. Champion will tell you these are $11k wheels! They weigh roughly 10lbs less in the rear and 5 less in the front PER CORNER! Major unsprung weight savings.
- Mobridge Ipod Connector.
- Clear Bra. Full hood, half front fenders, and full bumper/headlights.
PRICING: I am looking for $78,000
and will not consider much lower. This is not a basic turbo. This is a highly specked out turbo with the long list of options and is in exquisite condition. This is a unique collector's car for a true enthusiast. My loss your gain type of situation...
MORE IMAGES HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregdc/...th/8340154628/
Thanks for viewing!