Price: $78000
Mileage: 22251
Color: GT Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD SOLD SOLD..

Thanks guys. Took 3.5 days to sell the car thanks to this forum!

$78,000 OBO
My wife is nearly 17 weeks pregnant and I need to consolidate into one car. I'm what you would call a veteran of this forum, so you can have faith that this vehicle is legitimate. I am 38, mature at most times and also a member of the Porsche Club of America. The car has no track time on it. I found the original owner who was on this forum as well, and he babied the car from the getgo.
I could daily drive this car but I don't have the heart to, and will need real back seats soon.

I literally found this car down 6 months ago in Atlanta at Hennessy Porsche, flew down there and brought her back to CT. She really is perfect, and I'm sad to see her go, but excited to be a father!!

This car had an original MSRP of nearly $150k! Leather everything with tons of factory options including GT Silver paint otion, factory body color lower trim, Bose Stereo with Subwoofer, adaptive sport seats, fire extinguisher etc... It looks amazing, and drives like a dream.

Hennessy Porsche is a fantastic dealer and gave the car everything it needed, including full CPO inspection, new battery, spark plugs, wiper blades, oil, new carpets, and Nitrogen in all 4 tires.

The car came with a few key modifications that got through the CPO inspection process.

MODIFICATIONS:
- GIAC Tune. (Spoke with them, and they told me that if I wanted an updated tune it was free as it's married to the VIN. I would have done this but time has not allowed me to.

- Fabspeed Headers
- 200 Cell Fabspeed Cats
- Fabspeed Exhaust (This setup is amazing. The way the car should have come from the factory)

- Techart Steering Wheel - Way better than the stock unit.
- Champion Motorsports MS61 Magnesium wheels. Champion will tell you these are $11k wheels! They weigh roughly 10lbs less in the rear and 5 less in the front PER CORNER! Major unsprung weight savings.
- Mobridge Ipod Connector.
- Clear Bra. Full hood, half front fenders, and full bumper/headlights.

PRICING: I am looking for $78,000 and will not consider much lower. This is not a basic turbo. This is a highly specked out turbo with the long list of options and is in exquisite condition. This is a unique collector's car for a true enthusiast. My loss your gain type of situation...

MORE IMAGES HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregdc/...th/8340154628/

Thanks for viewing!

Greg

Last edited by C4TT; 01-07-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:30 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice car. Good luck with the sale. Bright side is that you have a kid on the way !!

Old 01-02-2013, 05:32 PM
C4TT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by viprklr
Really nice car. Good luck with the sale. Bright side is that you have a kid on the way !!
Yes! So pumped! Thanks for chiming in!

G

Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM
roho3323 is on a distinguished road
Oh my heavens...this is perfectly spec'd out! DROOOL.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:15 PM
TTG
TTG is on a distinguished road
Very nice TT.

I understand that it went through the CPO inspection but is the car actually CPO'd? If so for how long?

Congrats on the little one BTW.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
JetJockey will become famous soon enoughJetJockey will become famous soon enough
Fantastic looking car. Wish I could afford it. The next thing it needs is a little lowering via some suspension mods then she would be perfect! I'm sure you considered it

Old 01-02-2013, 07:57 PM
GT2Power will become famous soon enough
Great Looking car! Did the car ever have any paintwork and did you have the paint metered before you purchased it?? How long is the car CPO'D til?? What is the condition of the tires? Thanks

Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
She's a beauty. GLWS OP

Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
gorgeous, and congrats! and glws...i love those wheels especially with that color.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:54 AM
cotenseto is on a distinguished road
As a new father myself, I feel your joy (and pain). Awesome TT, priced right, wish I could be the one to take it off your hands... but there is a reason I am driving an M3 Sedan... with a baby seat in the back!

BTW.... my 5 month old daughter Annabel already loves to go fast!

Congrats on your new addition and best of luck with the sale, I'm sure this won't last.

c

Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by TTG
Very nice TT.

I understand that it went through the CPO inspection but is the car actually CPO'd? If so for how long?

Congrats on the little one BTW.
I just read the CPO handbook and it said the CPO is transferable just requires address and name change! This means the car is CPOed till July 2014, 2 years from the day i bought it. Or or up to 50k miles over my purchase date miles. So 18k+50k= ~68k miles!!

Originally Posted by GT2Power
Great Looking car! Did the car ever have any paintwork and did you have the paint metered before you purchased it?? How long is the car CPO'D til?? What is the condition of the tires? Thanks
I had my salesman walk around the car making a video, paint metering every panel. They all came out to 4.5 to 5 which is what I found here on the forum. I painted the front valance which Hennessy replaced but left black.

Originally Posted by cotenseto
As a new father myself, I feel your joy (and pain). Awesome TT, priced right, wish I could be the one to take it off your hands... but there is a reason I am driving an M3 Sedan... with a baby seat in the back!

BTW.... my 5 month old daughter Annabel already loves to go fast!

Congrats on your new addition and best of luck with the sale, I'm sure this won't last.

c
Annabel sounds like a Daddy's girl and great driving companion. We've exposed the "belly" to exotic engine sounds
Gettin' started early!!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by GT2Power
REAR:

FRONT:

Old 01-03-2013, 11:45 AM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cotenseto
Same situation here only our daughter is 13 months now
Once the GT2 sells, I will be looking for an E90

GLWS, the car is awesome and the wheels are just beautiful.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:29 PM
cotenseto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AlexN
Same situation here only our daughter is 13 months now
Once the GT2 sells, I will be looking for an E90

GLWS, the car is awesome and the wheels are just beautiful.
Not to threadjack, but the E90 M3 has been a true joy to own. No issues whatsoever other than a few burnt out bulbs in 30k+ miles of driving. No where near as fast as your Porsches (well mine is stock) but still a great driving car, comfortable, and with the important tech you need.

And OP, good idea exposing the "belly"... get your baby ready... a new generation of enthusiasts need to be started early!!

Again, best of luck with your child and the sale of this magnificent machine.

c

Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Looks like a nice car, miles?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT Silver Sport Chrono Turbo Porsche