Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche Turbo / Very Special Car/ 14,081 miles / Perfect

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Turbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the rough
2002 Porsche Turbo / Very Special Car/ Perfect - SOLD!!!

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $1
Mileage: 14081
Color: Artic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD!!!
This special Porsche Turbo is a part of my personal collection, has only 14,081 miles and is perfect (not a single scratch or imperfection). I am a very meticulous and picky PCA member and searched nationwide for over a year before finding this wonderful machine. It is highly optioned and has some very special/rare Porsche components that make it unlike the rest (real Porsche GT2 (OEM) wheels, Porsche GT3 Seats, GT3 Brakes, Silver Crest, etc.). This Turbo has never been abused, tracked, dyno’d, smoked in or driven in inclement weather, just well taken care. There have been no engine modification, only an engine/fuel management remap (FVD Level 1 Kit (490HP, 542 Ft/Lbs)) and Evo diverter valves. It even has the stock exhaust. The stance of the car is amazing and often commented on by on-lookers as it has a KW V3 setup with the slightly wider Porsche GT2 wheels. There are a number of other touches that really set this Turbo apart (GT3 console delete, factory painted seat backs and console, factory carbon fiber interior, FVD steeringwheel (340mm with airbag), 997 short shifter, Renn Line foot pedals, rear wiperdelete, etc.). It has a great history and clean/clear carfax that I can provide. I have the title in hand as well. It rest in a heated garage under a cover. If you are like me and won’t settle for less than 100%, this maybe the car you have been searching. Below is a list of the factory codes/options and some further details/specifications. If interested, please PM or email me with your questions and/or contact information. I appreciate your view of my thread and hope you find your dream wheels, be it my Turbo or other.

ExteriorColor: L92U –Artic Silver Metallic (Color to Sample)
Interior Code: AH – Black Leather
Option Codes:
C02 – USA Car
139 – Heat Seating - Left
340 – Heat Seating - Right
513 – Lumber Support – Right Seat
586 – Lumber Support – Left Seat
692 – Remote CD Changer (6 Disk)
939 – Seat Cover Rear – Draped Leather
982 – Soft Leather Look or Draped Leather Seat Covers
XJ4 – Leather Ignition Lock Rosette
XNR – Carbon Fiber Center Air Venting
XNX – Trim Strip in Carbon Fiber
XPY – Carbon Fiber Instrument Surround
09991 – Manufacture From the Exclusive Program
Exterior Color: Artic Silver, Paint Sealed by Detailer’s Domain (Philhimself)
Interior: Black
Seats: Porsche OE GT3 Sport Seats with Artic Silver Painted Seat Backs
Steering Wheel: FVD (340mm with Airbag)
Carbon Fiber Interior: All Porsche OEM – Speedo, Shifter, Ebrake,Horseshoe, through the dash, Door Sills, Door Pulls, Map Doors
Console: -OEM GT3 Console Delete, Artic Silver Painted Center Console
Interior Electronics: Alpine Ipod Controller, Hardwired for Valentine V1
Shifter: Porsche 997 OEM Short Shifter With Carbon Fiber
Pedals: Renn Line Pedals including Dead Pedal
Engine: FVD Level 1 Kit (490HP, 542 Ft/Lbs), Evo Diverter Valves , StockExhaust
Brakes: Porsche GT3 Front Brake Calipers (6 Piston, Reds), GT3 350mmFront Rotors (new), New Rear Rotors, New Pagid Pads (Yellow).
Suspension: KW V3’s (Coilovers)
Wheels: Porsche OEM GT2 Wheels (8.5” Fronts, 12.5” Rears, 18”s)
Tires: Michelin PS2’s (235 Fronts, 315 Rears) (new, near-zero miles)
Exterior: 3M Protective Film Front Bumper, OEM Silver Hood Crest, OEMClear Corner Markers, OEM Aluminum Gas Cap

Picture Gallery Link: https://picasaweb.google.com/114007389688293367183/PorscheTurbo?authkey=Gv1sRgCJy11Zru3rGUkwE##

Attached Images                

Last edited by Turbroe; 01-29-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:38 AM
JetJockey will become famous soon enoughJetJockey will become famous soon enough
Beautiful Ride!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:52 AM
dagmen is on a distinguished road
I have known TurbRoe for many years and his cars are always pristine and of the highest quality! He takes fanatical care of his cars! This car is no exception to that rule. I have seen it in person and can totally vouch for its condition.
GLWS, even though you should have no trouble finding a new home for this beauty!

Old 01-21-2013, 02:38 PM
JetJockey will become famous soon enoughJetJockey will become famous soon enough
I especially like the picture of the gloved hand on the seat as if not to "spoil" it! Obviously meticulous, wow!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I know the second owner of this car and he was extremely OCD about it, trust me good luck with the sale, its definitely clean, I know a ton of people say this but if I had the dough right now I would pick up this car today!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:58 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
wow, what a gorgeous car! not cheap, but the best never is...glws!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:07 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
phil, is this your old car?

Old 01-25-2013, 04:44 AM
Turbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the roughTurbroe is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the call outs guys. PM's have been reponded.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
It's a beautiful car. Problem is it is a 12 year car. I have an original owner 1994 BMW 325ic with 24K miles. Car is as clean as your car. Perfect in everyway. The car never saw rain or sat in the sun for more then 2-3 hours at a time. It was just a California weekend car. But it going on 19 years old. I couldn't get $8K privately and dealers...well forget that. So I decided to keep it. Your car is a treasure. I wish you well in getting as much as you can. But age and/or mileage really eat away from a cars value especially when the are highly available models. No one gives any credit for the special things you have put on a car. GL

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	487.6 KB
ID:	201611  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM
SOLD!!!
Thanks for all the great PM's. Many said it was the nicest 996TT they ever saw. Thanks again for the kind words....

Any ideas on a replacement????

Old 04-16-2014, 03:18 PM
CBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to beholdCBRacerX is a splendid one to behold
Resurrecting - I am the new owner. Car now has 16,800 miles. Still in immaculate condition. Thanks to the PO's who took such good care of it!

Old 04-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on a great car!

Old 04-17-2014, 09:12 AM
MikeRotch is on a distinguished road
I call 1st dibs, if for whatever reason you decide to sell!

Last edited by MikeRotch; 04-21-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:55 PM
vogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond reputevogz has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, beautiful car.

Old 04-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Enjoy and Congrats Chris. It is def a special Turbo.