Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1000 HP 997tt 3.8L BIG TURBOS Built by Prototec OF FTLAUDERDALE.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $79999
Mileage: 50000
Color: BLACK
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Your nuts for trying to sell mike .

Old 11-03-2014, 12:14 PM
camisade is on a distinguished road
I love a high-horsepower car at the track, but admittedly have never seen people tracking cars making much more than around 700-750hp (whether that's in tuned 911's, or Lingenfelter Corvettes, etc). Once you get to this 1000hp level, are you pretty much declaring that you only care about straight-line performance?

Old 11-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Motion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the rough
Price reduced

Reduced to sell

Old 11-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Motion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the roughMotion 35 is a jewel in the rough
Bump

Bump

Old 11-08-2014, 05:19 AM
Can you answer my question about the E85? In a Switzer-tuned E911, the ECU will automatically handle changing from E85, to race gas, to running 93-octane premium pump gas. In the Switzer R911, you run race gas for max power, but the ECU will automatically adapt to running pump gas, though you'll have less power.

In this Prototech build, can you run 93-octane pump gas without any problems (understanding you'll have less power)? Or are you locked in to E85?

Old 11-08-2014, 05:26 AM
E85

In my particular build I'm locked in for e85. I didn't have an issue as I have e85 all around me. And at time of build prototec couldn't accommodate this feature .

I was told a few weeks ago by David that he know has the programming to be able to switch between two diff tunes to go from e85 to pump gas and the flip of a switch

But that e85 make so much power and it's 2.50 gallon. Compared to my lambo on race gas at 20 bucks a gallon. Ouch
I can have Dave also chime and answer any questions

Last edited by Motion 35; 11-08-2014 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Okay, thanks for that answer. I've asked David for a cost (and estimated new hp rating) for converting this back to being able to run on 93-0ctane pump gas. Where I live, E85 is not widely available, and it's not available at all (that I know of) at or near any of the tracks where I usually drive. Given that 911's tanks are so small that they need to be filled every two run sessions, bringing that much fuel along for an entire 2-3 day race weekend just isn't practical!

And, since I really don't need 1000+ hp for running on road courses, I wouldn't mind shedding some of that hp in exchange for being able to run on easily accessible fuel!

Old 11-08-2014, 08:43 AM
ramman5600 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Motion 35
yes I can take it to champion Porsche . U need set it up.

yes I am willing to take trade zo6 plus cash ...

call me at 9547893232
Who built the transmission? Did you have the coolant lines pinned or welded during the build?
-C

Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Did prototech build the motor in house or protomotive?

Old 11-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Banned
Prototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to beholdPrototech is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Swole Powell
Did prototech build the motor in house or protomotive?
We did.

Old 11-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Prototech
We did.
Ok wasnt sure, Sick car! I dont need the car but sure would like the engine out of it.

Old 11-08-2014, 04:19 PM
ramman5600 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prototech
We did.
What about the transmission?

Old 11-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Bi

Paramount performance products Out of North Carolina. The number one tranny build for all Chrysler and dodge and jeep high horsepower builds . It's turns out to be the the Porsche triptronic is a Mercedes tranny which same as what comes in the Chrysler and dodge. Go figure

And prototec built the motor in house.

Old 11-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Motion 35
Paramount performance products Out of North Carolina. The number one tranny build for all Chrysler and dodge and jeep high horsepower builds . It's turns out to be the the Porsche triptronic is a Mercedes tranny which same as what comes in the Chrysler and dodge. Go figure

And prototec built the motor in house.
Yes paramount built the tranny , Bill Schurr is the man for these trannies ! We built the motor in house .

Old 11-10-2014, 05:10 AM
In the interest of expanding your potential market and making this car a little easier to sell, Motion 35 / Prototech, perhaps you could give folks an idea of the level of effort and cost (and perhaps resultant approximate horsepower) to convert this beauty back to being able to run on pump gas (and/or race gas, if you have some kind of multi-map ECU toggle that could be part of that conversion).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1000 HP 997tt 3.8L BIG TURBOS Built by Prototec OF FTLAUDERDALE.