Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1997 Ferrari F355 - Red/Tan - 6spd H shift - not a garage queen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 05:06 PM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light

Year: 1997
Make: Ferrari
Model: F355
Price: $46500
Mileage: 31600
Color: Rosso Corsa
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by vettez062002
Hell im interested. but this is 2016 almost... not 2014.. pm me a real cash price.
His price is pretty reasonable, even given the work required (and especially given the color combo). Also, given it's 2016 and not 2014, it's a reason for him to increase his price, not lower it. Values have gone up -- certainly an incentive to not let it go for less than asking... I sure wouldn't.

If you contact me and ask me "what's my best price?", kindly look at the listing AGAIN and see what my "best price is", it's right there.

Last edited by guab; 11-25-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:00 AM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
Agreed - these cars in 6spd have seen the values increase quite a bit. Seller should get full ask IMO or reconsider his price..

Old 11-26-2015, 10:06 AM
guab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of lightguab is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by chirag
Agreed - these cars in 6spd have seen the values increase quite a bit. Seller should get full ask IMO or reconsider his price..
If it was me I'd increase the price and take care of some of the maintenance. Just makes for a cleaner sale. Put $20k into it and raise price to at least $80's and see where it goes.. it's the perfect color combo.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:42 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
I'm more interested in getting rid of my GT than the 355, but this ad has been up since before I purchased the GT.

However, the GT is much easier for me to just trade it in somewhere, since no one really wants the non-S 2008s at all. If the GT ever sells soon, I can aggressively fix or price the 355.

Thanks for the feedback.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by st4rk
I'm more interested in getting rid of my GT than the 355, but this ad has been up since before I purchased the GT.

However, the GT is much easier for me to just trade it in somewhere, since no one really wants the non-S 2008s at all. If the GT ever sells soon, I can aggressively fix or price the 355.

Thanks for the feedback.
Ah, that makes sense. Good luck, beautiful car. Honestly pretty shocked it isn't sold. I'd list it on ritedrive or consignment it with a PPI. This should at least help calm any fears from private sellers, who will have a firm understanding from a reputable shop on what needs done to the car.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:16 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
I might change the "Money Pit Edition" in your signature - probably doesn't make a lot of potential buyers feel too warm and fuzzy about your car.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:41 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by leftlane
I might change the "Money Pit Edition" in your signature - probably doesn't make a lot of potential buyers feel too warm and fuzzy about your car.
Never. That would actually be a bad omen, the car would find a way to do something that would make me put it back in my sig.

Old 12-31-2015, 05:31 PM

Quick video showing the car runs fine, temps are good, oil pressure good, etc.

Suspension light is because the car is in "sport mode".

Car is gated, any rev-matching downshifts are done by moi, and I'm sorry if I messed them up.

CEL due to bypass valve wired open, car is only pulling one code p0148 for bypass valve "malfunction".

Old 12-31-2015, 05:48 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
not easy to drive stick and film, your video was completely still too lol

Old 01-01-2016, 09:18 PM
X Speed Racer X is on a distinguished road
OP, I like your style. You say it like it is.

Personally, I think you're giving it away at that price. This Ferrari is a desired color combo spider with 3 pedal, 6 speed gated transmission. Anyone in the 355 market should jump on it for that price.

I'm surprised a dealer doesn't ****** this up & update it & sell it for double the price since it's 3 pedal, 6 speed gated.

GLWS

Old 01-02-2016, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by X Speed Racer X
OP, I like your style. You say it like it is.

Personally, I think you're giving it away at that price. This Ferrari is a desired color combo spider with 3 pedal, 6 speed gated transmission. Anyone in the 355 market should jump on it for that price.

I'm surprised a dealer doesn't ****** this up & update it & sell it for double the price since it's 3 pedal, 6 speed gated.

GLWS
Thanks. The car sells when it sells, to whoever wants to buy it when they wanna buy it.

No big deal, it'll happen eventually. I tell it like it is because I don't want anyone to believe I'm selling them some amazing 355 in immaculate condition. I've seen so many dealer ads promoting 355s but really neading a major service or have literally barely been driven and are rotting.

I tell it like it is because maybe my selling price and the way I advertise the car is working against me, but I'm just not trying to screw anyone over. I'm not gonna butter up this car, it is what it is.

I want people to do their research before buying my car, and ask me anything about the car, provided it hasn't already been answered in the FAQ

Old 02-12-2016, 11:31 AM
Bump. No major updates for the car, been stretching its legs during the winter.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Traded in the car; no longer for sale.