Model: 911
Price: $59000
Mileage: 29500
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Original plans were to buy a 3rd car and keep this but plans changed... for the better, but still time to move on.

I bought the car last July from Auto Palace in Pittsburgh and it's certified till August. During my time I had a switch replaced and new exhaust sensors installed under warranty. The prior owner's info was in the book and I spoke with him, he purchased at 8k miles and only replaced the battery (mid 50s gent). Prior to that was owned and traded on a C4S cab, owner unknown.

Summer tires were installed a couple months ago, 2 brand new rears and 1 new front due to a tech error removing prior one. Almost new all around. Brakes were at 85% and when I purchased they were at 95%, so little wear. New air filters and oil were done in March. This car was not tracked by myself or the prior owner. The transmission was flashed in mid-winter but that was because I didn't know it would shift slower till at temperature and overall a precautionary move. Only modification is Fabspeed X-pipe and dealer installed paddle shifter steering wheel (very nice).

Recently detailed and waxed with a quick 2 stage treatment and clay. The front clear protection needs replaced as slight yellowing but I’ve left it on for protection. I have a dropbox folder with more pictures of each panel and will take any others as requested.

I will be doing a courtesy trade through a local dealer and am in the process of deciding on a car. Some dealers said they’d do without title, some required. I will buy out loan for title if needed but this will require 2 weeks to receive. There could be flexibility on this depending on your bank or funds. Please email me direct at matt dot moye (gmail). Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1b.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	384501   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	294.3 KB
ID:	384502   Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	330.4 KB
ID:	384503   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	384504   Click image for larger version

Name:	sticker06032014 (1).jpg
Views:	134
Size:	302.8 KB
ID:	384505  

Old 06-09-2014, 12:46 PM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Beautiful, good luck with sale bud.