Model: GT-R
Price: $48000
Mileage: 15350
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec in fantastic condition. Current mileage - is 15,350. This vehicle was purchased in 2002 in Osaka, Japan. At the time of purchase, the vehicle mileage was about 8,600 kilometers (about 5,400 miles!). It was imported to the US and Motorex perform the legalization. I believe this car was the second to last vehicle issued a full bond release from NHTSA – it was actually inspected by NHTSA at the Motorex facility when they audited the company in late 2003. It has emissions certification performed for both Federal and California standards – this car is legal in all 50 states and has a California Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) label affixed to the driver’s side door jamb.

This is a collector-quality car. The original paint is amazing. The interior is as close to new as you will be able to find in a car manufactured in 1995. The underside/drivetrain is as clean as the top. This is a non-smoker car – this was a concern of mine when I was looking for a GT-R, and when I found this one it was obvious it had never been smoked in. The engine and drive train are all original. The transmission shifts great, and it is running OEM Nissan fluids – not Redline shockproof oil that can mask syncro issues. The only engine modifications are a rare NISMO intake plenum that I added in 2005 and a K&N drop-in air filter element. I have always run stock boost. Other interesting and rare mods are:

Nissan illumiglow illuminated “Skyline” finisher panel between the taillights (original finisher also included)

Series 3 R33 GT-R OEM HID projector headlights

R34 steering wheel with airbag

HKS pro stainless steel downpipe with thermal wrapping

KAKIMOTO full stainless exhaust, large piping but relatively quiet with deep tone (JASMO certified)

Super rare HKS metal substrate catalyst (fits in stock location, looks like stock but with larger openings, almost no backpressure but passes tough CA smog check standards)

TOP SECRET 355mm Brembo front brake upgrade. This is the super rare version with titanium fittings, “medium” Top Secret pads

NISMO S-Tune suspension (fixed height shocks with reservoir, adjustable dampening)

NISMO R34 Z-Tune rear upper arms with camber correction for lowered GT-R’s

AKEYA FORMULA adjustable front arms for camber correction for lowered GT-R’s

PRODRIVE GC-07 forged wheels in specific GT-R fitment

Upgraded audio with Blaupunkt head unit (looks pretty close to stock), Alpine digital amp and A.D.S. speakers

Genuine Nissan speedometer calibrated in miles – not a refaced Japan kilometer only unit. This is a super rare speedo head that was the spec for 1997 GT-R manufactured for sale in Great Britain. I imported this head directly from England as a new part for the federalization for this car. I am not aware of any other GT-R in the US that has this part

The main cluster is a NISMO part with a non-NISMO tach refitted (and the special speedo head). I sourced the NISMO main cluster but I did not care for the NISMO tach that had an artificially high redline indication. The NISMO main cluster has a subtle improvement, some of the minor gauges have some additional gauge marks and the finish is a little more sporty

NISMO ancillary 3-gauge cluster

I’m sure I am missing some items but you can get the idea – this is a very special, fully US/CA road legal Nissan Skyline GT-R. It may be the lowest mileage, nicest unrestored GT-R in existence. If you are looking for the best, this is it

NOTE: The actual VIN is: BCNR000339

Email me at emxracer@yahoo.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	skylinegtrr331b.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	447.4 KB
ID:	386762   Click image for larger version

Name:	skylinegtrr331a.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	439.0 KB
ID:	386778   Click image for larger version

Name:	skylinegtrr331c.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	386780   Click image for larger version

Name:	skylinegtrr331e.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	480.1 KB
ID:	386781   Click image for larger version

Name:	skylinegtrr331g.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	334.2 KB
ID:	386782  

Old 06-12-2014, 04:31 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Badass!

Old 06-18-2014, 03:32 PM
emxracer is on a distinguished road
Sale Pending Till Funds Received.