Model: V8 Vantage
Price: $67000
Mileage: 19600
Color: Midnight Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2009 Midnight Blue / Obsidian Black leather with subtle midnight blue stitching. Highly desirable Sport Package with all desirable options. Approximately 19,600 miles currently. Aston Martin transferrable and extendable CPO warranty. CPO warranty can be extended for 12 or 24 months through any AM dealer during annual inspection before August 12, 2014 (5 years from original in-service date); currently covered through December 25, 2014. I searched nationwide for over 6 months to find this car. Purchased from Aston Martin Orlando in Sept 2013 with 19,019 miles on it. Driven roughly 600 miles since purchase. Absolutely gorgeous car inside and out. With three active children and a hectic schedule, I can’t find the time to drive it.

Informed buyers know that the 2009 Vantage was completely redesigned, first and foremost with a new 4.7 liter 420 HP engine, an 11% increase in horsepower and a 15% increase in torque from the 4.3 liter 380 HP engine. Enhancements also included a redesigned suspension; completely new, modernized DBS center console with the Emotional Control Unit (ECU) glass key; improved navigation, phone, bluetooth, joystick interface software; and significantly upgraded Sportshift software mapping. For a complete overview of the upgrades to the 2009 model year, please see Grant Neal’s The Definitive Guide to the new Gaydon era Aston Martin. As this buyer’s guide outlines countless times, the 2009 is THE Vantage to buy due to the tremendous amount of upgrades in this model year. Current new 2014 models are virtually unchanged.

Exterior Options:
• Sportshift transmission with brand new factory installed clutch at 18,305 miles as part of CPO pre-inspection qualification. This is a MAJOR expense avoided going forward.
• Optional Sports Package – Upgraded 19” 5 Double-spoke wheels and sports suspension (the most desirable option for the Vantage)
• Silver painted brake calipers
• Bright Finish Grill
• High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps (dipped beam) with power washers
• Powerfold mirrors

Interior Options:
• Piano Black high gloss finish on upper center console
• Navigation system
• Satellite radio (Sirius / XM)
• Iphone / MP3 / USB connection (standard)
• 700 watt Premium Sound System
• Bluetooth
• Memory seats
• Cruise control

Aston Martin Orlando was excellent to work with. They provided me with the service records, which I am glad to share with potential buyers. All new Aston Martin’s come with one ECU (glass key) and a plastic key. The additional glass ECU with programming is roughly $1,000 and 95% of all cars only have one key. As part of my purchase, I had them provide an additional new programmed ECU. It is still in the factory wrapper and other than using it a few times to test it, I continue to use the original ECU. This is an additional $1,000 value versus most other cars on the market. The car also has the factory pen in the center console (many are missing on cars I previously looked at) and I have the factory AM battery conditioner (trickle charger). After I took delivery of the car via enclosed transport, I purchased the factory leather ECU key cover and a factory AM Vantage car cover that I keep on it. The tires are like new and the wheels do not have any curb rash or other cosmetic issues on them.

This is a used car and such it is not showroom new flawless. However, as you can see from the pictures, I have spent more time polishing, waxing and detailing the car than I have driving it. I have thoroughly researched the market for 2009 – 2010 Vantages nationwide and I firmly believe this is the best deal hands down anywhere in the nation for a car with the combination of miles, maintenance (new clutch from AM), CPO transferable and extendable warranty, and condition. The beautiful midnight blue is an added benefit. Please see the attached pictures and I think they will speak for themselves. They were taken this weekend and so this is the condition of the car as it sits under the cover in my garage. It took me less than 5 minutes once I flew to Orlando to inspect and drive the car to decide this was worth the 6 month wait. At $72,000, I feel this Vantage is priced to sell.

Please contact me with any questions at tory.m.baker@gmail.com.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7824.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	387919   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7826.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	387920   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7831.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	387921   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7832.JPG
Views:	393
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	387922   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7840.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	387923  

Last edited by Baker19; 07-30-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:02 AM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful car, it does seem to be priced very nicely. Best wishes for a speedy sale.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:12 PM
XeroZeus is on a distinguished road
This is an absolutely beautiful car.

Old 06-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Baker19 will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the nice comments...it really is a beautiful car and is ready for the next owner to enjoy it.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:43 PM
XeroZeus is on a distinguished road
Take my M3 and cash?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by XeroZeus
Take my M3 and cash?
XeroZues,
Thanks for the offer and I like M-cars (I had a perfect V-10 M5 that I sold about 15 months ago) but I'm not interested in any trades. Good luck with the sale of your M3 and then come buy this Aston!

Old 06-24-2014, 12:29 PM
gottspd has a spectacular aura aboutgottspd has a spectacular aura about
I'll vouch for the seller. He's a great guy and does take exceptional care of his cars ... I should know as many years ago, I bought a NSX from him.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by gottspd
I'll vouch for the seller. He's a great guy and does take exceptional care of his cars ... I should know as many years ago, I bought a NSX from him.
Holy Cow Michael, this is a small world! That was a while back! Great to hear from you. Thanks for the nice words. Like most everyone on these types of boards, we are all lifetime car people. That NSX was nice and I've been lucky to buy and sell many other high end "garage queen" or second cars over the years. It's pretty hard to narrow the selection down to one thing but the Aston Martin was always on my bucket list and this one is every bit as nice (probably better) than the pictures show. I considered some other things (911 TT, GTR, etc) but there is nothing quite like an Aston. Not quite as fast as either I mentioned but sometimes there is more to a car than the 0-60 time! Send me a note offline on my personal e-mail at tory.m.baker@gmail.com and we'll catch up. Thanks again for the vote of confidence and I look forward to providing the next owner with a fantastic car that will turn heads everywhere you drive it!

Tory

Old 07-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Price Drop for Quick Sale

Price reduction from $72,000 to $67,000. Original post has been updated for this price reduction. This is hands down the best price in the country for the desirable upgraded 2009 model Vantage with comparable mile and options. Pics don't really do the car justice on how nice it is. Still the same mileage...it's been sitting in the garage and I've been offshore and haven't driven it. Still under full CPO factory transferrable warranty until Dec 25, 2014.

Last edited by Baker19; 07-30-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:38 AM
koolkat1973 will become famous soon enough
Wow - great car for a great price. I would be all over this if it weren't for the Automatic transmission. I wanted an 09 due to the upgraded engine. But I ended up buying an 07 manual transmission instead. But for this price - it's so hard to pass up. GLWS.