Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2010 Rare Porsche Cayenne S TRANSSYBERIA Black w/Silver CPO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:52 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $42800
Mileage: 51800
Color: Black with Silver Accents
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Yummy donuts! Great posting, an enjoyable read. Wish I was in the market, it looks like an amazing truck. I am amazed at the value of used Cayenne trucks, they all seem dirt cheap to me. GLWS!

Old 07-28-2014, 11:57 AM
GTS Randy is on a distinguished road
The donuts and camaraderie were definitely enjoyable at the PCA event.

Looks like we have a very similar taste in camera gear. Just picked up a spare body, a Nikon 5200, and I am pleased with the image quality. But it's a bit awkward/slow using the menus, instead of the dedicated buttons on the D4.

As for my bicycle, I'm still riding my '96 Stumpy, so times have passed me by there.

Last edited by GTS Randy; 07-28-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:08 PM
ocheadhunter is on a distinguished road
I saw this Cayenne at that OC Donut Bar / PCA event. It's in remarkable condition. How's the sale going?

Old 08-05-2014, 02:33 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
nice rig

Awesome set up..... I don't need a suv but trying to convince wifey she does! Nice suv buddy, glws.....wish u were local as shipping to new england adds up. Any thoughts if a sun roof could be cut in or do the lights prevent that? Again great truck and bump for a unique rig that looks to be well kept.....GLWS

Old 08-05-2014, 05:22 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
suv

Please pm me your number. Few questions about truck for sale...tx

Old 08-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by mickfluff
Awesome set up..... I don't need a suv but trying to convince wifey she does! Nice suv buddy, glws.....wish u were local as shipping to new england adds up. Any thoughts if a sun roof could be cut in or do the lights prevent that? Again great truck and bump for a unique rig that looks to be well kept.....GLWS
Hello Mick,

Thanks for the compliments and for taking a look. I think you just need a flight out to the JWA Airport, a couple relaxing days in Orange County, and then a nice cross country road trip to get your wife accommodated to the SUV. My wife didn't want to drive an SUV, and now she is currently on her fourth. (Porsche, BMW, BMW, Porsche) I can't actually get her to change back. I thought about a Panamera. But once she got used to the ride height, visibility, cargo capability, she's all about SUV's for now.

I don't believe the factory light bar would prevent a sun roof modification. The factory light bar is designed to be removable, but I am not sure if there are any other underlying changes or structural modifications to accommodate the light bar or sunroof.

PM sent.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:30 PM
twertman1 is on a distinguished road
I'm a local buyer and I promise not to cut the roof open. Can I see it tomorrow or Friday? I tried to PM you, but as a new member that isn't allowed. Todd

Old 08-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks Todd. I replied and hope to show you the Transsyberia tomorrow in person. Morning is best for me.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:58 PM
dr.bob is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I'm looking for a Transsyberia

Randy,

I'm a PCAer from Seattle and have been looking for a Transsyberia with off-road package for some time. I would actually use this SUV for off-roading and local ski weekends. I would also take meticulous care of her, just as I do my 1997 993 Targa. I do have a couple of questions:
1. Have you taken her off road, and if so, where?
2. Why are you letting such a beautiful SUV go now?
If you don't sell her tomorrow, please let me know so we can continue the conversation!

Thanks,
Dr.Bob in Seattle

Old 08-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Glws

Sounds like some activity, frankly shocked hasn't sold yet.... amazing, rare unique, truck, GLWS buddy.... If I were local I would be in the race for this rig....

Old 08-07-2014, 04:48 PM
***SOLD and DELIVERED***

Only two people came to see it in person. First person made an offer.

Second person came to see it in person and bought it.

Historically the first person to view one of my vehicles often buys it on the spot.

Thanks everyone for your interest and thanks 6 Speed Online for providing the forum and marketplace!

Last edited by GTS Randy; 08-08-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Sold!

Old 02-23-2015, 09:22 AM
3etoiles is on a distinguished road
this car is perfect. if whoever bought it is interesting in selling or if anyone has a similar one for sale, please let me know.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:55 AM
JWSCHUR is an unknown quantity at this point
I know its a Old tread. But figured you would like to know where it is.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_114741.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	455220   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_115538.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	455221   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160729_165203.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	455222  
Old 08-03-2016, 11:03 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Careful, or you will get it wet and dirty!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Rare Porsche Cayenne S TRANSSYBERIA Black w/Silver CPO