Model: M3
Price: $10500
Mileage: 108000
Color: Cosmos Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well sadly the time has come to get rid of some cars. A business opporunity has presented itself and I am selling my e36 and most likely will be selling my e46 zcp as well. But get to keep my other e46

Below is a copied ad from my craigslist post.. excuse the "Dumbed down" wording and over-explanation. It was written for the masses, not for fellow board members!

Any questions at all, feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Spencer

For sale is a beautiful 1995 E36 M3, 5 speed with 108,xxx miles. This is the 4th M3 I’ve owned and I currently own 3; two e46’s and this e36, this being my 2nd e36. I am an avid ///M enthusiast, and take care of my vehicles like one should. It has been perfectly maintained, and very tastefully modified.

As you can see from the pictures, the m3 is in beautiful condition. Keeping in mind it is a 19 year old car with 108,000 miles, it is in fantastic condition. Far far better than most. I have included some pictures, if you are looking for more, email me and I will give you a link to a photobucket album with many more photos.

Car runs fantastic, starts, idles, drives, etc just how it should. Pulls strong throughout the rev range. Absolutely no mechanical issues to speak of.

This m3 has had literally every maintenance item addressed. It is in 100% working order with zero mechanical faults or problems. I will go over replacement parts and maintenance items that have been addressed further down (have receipts/documentation for most)

The e36 M3 (especially an S50 OBD1 motor) is an inheritably very reliable car. The main “problems” that come about with this motor are the water pump and water pump/coolant housing need updating to metal units (stock is plastic). Both of which have been updated. As well as normal wear items, valve cover gasket, fluid flushes, spark plugs, etc. Again, has been done.

The S50 with OBD1 electronics (1995 ONLY) is in my opinion a superior engine/electronics package to the 1996-1999 e36 S52 OBD2 motor. The OBD1 system is far less complex, less to go wrong, easier and cheaper to fix and maintain. The S50 motor also produces more horsepower higher in the rev range making it more of the car that BMW Motorsport designed it to be, a high revving, naturally aspirated, inline 6.

Specs
- 1995 e36 m3 with 108,xxx miles
- Cosmos black on black leather interior
- S50 3.0 Inline 6 engine, OBD1
- 5 speed manual gearbox
- Sport package/Vader MANUAL adjust seats (highly sought after)
- Sunroof
- Heated seats
- NON luxury package (no ugly wood trim or ugly luxury package seats)

Modifications
- Bilstein aftermarket suspension setup, marginally lowered (0.5’’) greatly improved handling and driving characteristics, improved even further the e36 chassis handling. Still rides like a stock car, is not “bouncy” or rough over bumps. I highly reccomend upgrading the stock suspension components.
- Eurosport S50 OBD1 chip
- European corners (blinkers), side markers, and brake lights. IE- no amber (yellow) colored turn signals, all lenses are clear with amber bulbs.
- Black late generation front grills
- Aftermarket cold air intake that snorkels down behind the front bumper IE- a true “cold air” intake
- Aftermarket exhaust system, slightly louder than stock at idle, normal driving conditions, and sounds fantastic further into the rev range. Easily livable as a daily driver, but lets people know this is not a 318 and is in fact an M.
- Kenwood aftermarket CD player/deck with upgraded speakers (still in stock speaker surrounds, cannot tell they have been changed) ($800)
o This is a very nice unit.. has Bluetooth, USB hookup, etc etc..

Maintenance
- Complete Detail, buff, wax, interior clean, etc this week
- Rear brake rotors and pads
- Driveshaft guibo
- Valve cover gasket
- Spark plugs
- Metal water pump
- Water pump housing
- Coolant temp sensor
- Fresh coolant
- E-brake pads/shoes

For full disclosure, “problems” or “issues” listed below.. Some of these will be addressed this weekend, I will update the post as I do so.
- A few rock chips on front bumper/hood
- Touch up paint has been applied in a few places
- Driver side seat is showing a very slight amount of wear on driver side seat bolster
- Both window frame surrounds (thin metal piece around side windows) were taken off to be repainted, and the paint shop did not do a great job and were put on somewhat poorly
- The OBC (on board computer) has a lot of dead pixels, I have a replacement OBC with all working pixels on the way, should be here next week.
- The OBC is flashing “Brake Light Circuit Failure” this is do to a brake light sensor that is on the trunk that often breaks if you slam the trunk with the running lights on. It is not worth replacing as it will just happen again
- A few decent scratches on the vehicle
- Dent behind passenger side trim molding
- Very slightly sagging headliner (very common e36 problem, mine is sagging far less than most)

Things To Note
-Changing oil and filter this Saturday. (tomorrow)
- Car can come with an OEM e36 rear spoiler, has been professionally painted Cosmos black to match, I have not installed because I cannot bring myself to drill four holes in the car. (rear brake light on spoiler has been filled in prior to paint) I just set it on the car for a few photos

PRICE IS $10,500 firm
Located in Winona, MN

I have many more pictures that I did not attach. I have them uploaded to a photobucket account. If you would like the link to the photobucket account feel free to email me to get the link.
I can also provide VIN # for interested parties.

Thank you for looking.

Old 07-11-2014, 01:34 PM
spence-r is on a distinguished road
More Pictures at photobucket link below
60 some photos are in this photobucket album

Password - cosmos

http://s639.photobucket.com/user/spe...mos%20E36%20M3

Old 07-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
Very clean. GLWS!!!

Old 07-14-2014, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Perk10
Very clean. GLWS!!!

Thank you Sir

Old 07-15-2014, 08:02 AM
Bump

Old 07-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Bump

Old 07-17-2014, 10:49 PM
pu911 will become famous soon enough
PM sent

Old 07-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
this will be a great DD the mileage means nothin mine has 158k and still feels like the first day, looks like a well taken care of kind of car, glws OP

Old 07-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by 2swoosh
this will be a great DD the mileage means nothin mine has 158k and still feels like the first day, looks like a well taken care of kind of car, glws OP

Thank you sir

Open to offers