Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 ZCP 6-Speed - Evolve Airbox - Stoptech - Ground Control - Lots more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 04:37 PM
gotbhp? is a jewel in the roughgotbhp? is a jewel in the roughgotbhp? is a jewel in the rough
FS: 2005 ZCP 6-Speed - Evolve Airbox - Stoptech - Ground Control - Lots more

Year: 2005
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $38750
Mileage: 49867
Color: Silver Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I’ve decided to put my M3 up for sale. It’s time to move onto an E92 M3, or back into a GT3. In summary, I am first listing the car for sale with all of the modifications installed to see if anyone is interested in the entire package for several thousand dollars less than it would cost to reproduce. If I get no interest in the car as is (understandable, the price is up there), then I will turn it back to stock and sell everything separately. Please do me a favor and don’t ask if I am parting out or if you could purchase a particular part. I appreciate the interest, but the time will come for that later.

Some details on the vehicle itself: 2005 M3, competition package (ZCP), silver grey, black cloth interior (which is awesome by the way), 6-speed manual. Just under 50k miles (49,867 last time I checked just now). The car is in EXCELLENT cosmetic and mechanical condition, inside and out. Options on the car, and I may be forgetting a few: ZCP, powered and heated seats, front/rear airbags, folding mirrors, xenons, sunroof, navigation, 6-disc CD changer, and Bluetooth. Inspection 2 was done at 42k miles. All maintenance is up to date and the car needs nothing (all fluids have been changed recently, new plugs, serpentine belts, alignment done etc. etc.). The title is clean and clear and the car has been in no accidents. The vanos tabs are intact, the seals/solenoid have been upgraded (Beisan), and the subframe is perfect (just checked it). There are no rock chips in the paint (car has clearbra). Blackstone oil analysis comes back perfect. I have taken the car to only one trackday, but I maintain the car as if it goes every other weekend, religiously. Personally, I am more comfortable buying a car that goes to the track and is well maintained that a garage queen or a beat-to-hell streetcar. This car is in awesome condition, and is not your beat up sub-$17k M3.

The modifications. I have all of the OEM parts, more on that later:

• Evolve 2x2 carbon airbox
  • Evolve-R tune (alpha-N, 6 speed shift lights, SAP delete, catless headers, 8200 rpm, overrun, remote cable)
  • Stoptech 355mm ST-40 BBK, 4 wheel kit (I have 2 sets of pads, the calipers were recently rebuilt and the rotors have lots of life left). This is a 4 wheel kit with the correct piston diameters, and was not pieced together.
  • OEM Euro headers
  • OEM Euro catted section
  • Ground Control Race coilovers (550lb front, 600lb rear, camber/castor plates)
  • Apex EC-7 wheels (18x9.5 front, 18x10.5 rear)
  • Kirk Racing rollbar
  • UUC Evo 3 short shift kit (w/ E46 ZHP weighted **** and alcantara shift boot)
  • Powerlex RTAB’s
  • OEM CSL trunk lid (fits PERFECTLY, paint matches flawlessly)
  • Iconz CSL diffuser, 1x1 weave
  • OEM Euro front bumper
  • 3M clearbra on ENTIRE front half of the car, Lamin-X film over headlights and foglights
  • Tint
  • Aux cable
  • Probably a few things that I am forgetting about, will update if I can remember

Full disclosure: There are a couple of very minor scratches on the car. Nothing significant, and nothing you can notice from a distance over 2’ away. Overall the paint is near perfection. Also, I only have the service records since I have owned the vehicle. The records are available from Nick Alexander BMW in Sacramento. A PPI is welcome as well if you would like.I also do not have the 19” ZCP wheels, or the US front bumper cover. If you don’t like the Apex wheels on the car, and are a serious buyer, I can source some. Also, I could sell the car without the wheels if you are local and would like to put something else on the car (I wouldn’t mind keeping the Apex wheels for my next car). The car doesn’t get great mileage with the CSL airbox. This is because the sound and power are addicting, and you spend a lot of time on the throttle

The price: For the car as is, I would like $38,750. This is obviously significantly less than it would cost to reproduce this car in this condition, and I have the incentive that I won’t have to do any work removing parts. This includes everything including every OEM part (with the exception of the ZCP 19” wheels, I do not have those). For the car stock, I will be asking $27,000. For a serious buyer I would be willing to remove parts and do anything in-between those prices. For now, it would be great to keep the airbox, tune and headers/cats on the car. The tune is VIN# specific, so it would be wasted if I was to remove the airbox. The headers are a PITA to swap, so I would appreciate selling them with the car :P. I am flexible, so let me know your thoughts and we can go from there.

The car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am willing to ship the car if you are out of state. Please feel free to contact me if you are seriously interested. A PM works, but my email is best: peterweb at pacbell dot net.

In summary, if you are looking for a relatively low mileage, pristine, 6 speed ZCP M3 with some of the best modifications out there, look no further. The car is incredibly fun to own a drive, so I sincerely hope it can go to a good home.

Thanks, and onto the pictures!

Last edited by gotbhp?; 07-12-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Wow, looks fantastic!