Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Audi S4 - Deep Sea Blue Pearl Metallic w/Black Nappa Leather

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
2007 Audi S4 - Deep Sea Blue w/Recaro Seats - Excellent Condition - $13,770

Year: 2007
Make: Audi
Model: S4
Price: $11500
Mileage: 136000
Color: Deep Sea Blue Pearl Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

2007 Audi S4 (Automatic/paddle shift) w/136K, mostly highway miles. VIN: WAUGL78E87A213763

$11,500.00

Deep Sea Blue Metallic, Black Nappa Leather with heated front and rear Recaro seats, DVD NAV, Bose upgraded audio w/ bluetooth. One of the cleanest if not the cleanest S4 for sale.

Exterior condition: 9.5
Interior condition: 9.5

Dual zone climate control, power moonroof, premium tint, 35% on driver and passenger windows, 20% on back and rear windows.

Vogtland adjustable coil-overs, adjustable control arms, upgraded tie rod ends, APR full (resonated) cat back exhaust, APR down pipes with hi-flow cats, K&N drop-in panel filter, 93 octane sport tune by EPL.

All service records included and completed by Alexandria and NGP in Lorton, VA. Oil changed every 5K miles, religiously.

Last edited by Almo; 12-20-2014 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
The owner purchased a new Audi and this is the only reason the car is for sale.

Well cared for vehicle that has lots of miles left in it and would be a great daily-driver.

Owner is willing to entertain all offers, even putting the car back to OEM.

Old 08-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Price dropped to $15,900

Last edited by Almo; 08-27-2014 at 07:43 AM.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:19 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Bump for seller. Bought my 996TT from him and car was as described and the transaction was more than smooth. Even picked me up from the airport!

Old 08-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Updated with interior pictures and VIN.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Price drop.

$15,900

Last edited by Almo; 08-26-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Bump

Last edited by Almo; 08-26-2014 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:23 PM
AMiami is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Almo
This guy wasted my time.

Thought I would share.

Daniel Rodriguez
drmiami@gmail.com
Allen,
Sorry we couldn't get together on a price for your customer's S4. Didn't mean to waste your time today in the form of 4-6 emails.

You seem annoyed by my reference to Manheim as a guide for a fair price. Yet, on 5/29/14 you posted asking someone to list Manheim auction prices for a 360 Spider.
I guess you think there is some validity to Manheim prices...like myself.

Anyways, it's cool. We're all car guys just having fun buying / selling cars. In my case, more buying than selling. For you...seems like you post cars for sale quite often. Nothing wrong with a little side business.

If your ever in Miami, shoot me an email - its listed above in your post. Looks like you did a great job washing the Audi...my cars could use a good wash too.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20131116-00370.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	398435  
Old 08-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Daniel,

Word of advice... some do not care to beat around the bush and getting to the point is key.

You could have saved us both time had you initially stated you are looking at Manheim prices to gauge your interest and price you would pay for this car.

I'm not willing to entertain wholesale pricing for this car and would have told you that up front had you cut to the chase.

You kept stating you weren't a business but it is clear to see otherwise.

I don't own a business selling cars and most I have posted are done so to help friends. Like the S4, posted for a friend and a member on 6speed.

Lastly, I asked about Manheim prices to be sure that I was in the ball park. It wasn't done to beat someone down over the price of a car I was trying to buy.

Last edited by Almo; 08-05-2014 at 05:07 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Bump

Old 09-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Price drop to $14,900.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Back up for sale with a price drop.

$13,900.

Old 12-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Received a so called black book trade in value of $13,770.00 therefore I am willing to sell the car at this price.

Excellent shape with all maintenance records and service done religiously.

$13,770.00

Old 12-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Excellent price, this should move quickly. If you were local I'd ****** it up.

Old 12-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Went and had a Carmax appraisal completed on the car and I have addressed the price accordingly.

I'd rather it go to someone rather than Carmax where they will be marking it up.

$11,500, which is a steal.

Last edited by Almo; 12-20-2014 at 01:00 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Audi S4 - Deep Sea Blue Pearl Metallic w/Black Nappa Leather